What's new

Tech Superman Corner Reversal Game by EMPEROR_THEO

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Its no secret that Superman is in the top 3 for the best corner pressure/game in Injustice.
With this, he could potentially have the best corner reversal game in the entire cast.

What are the three tools that Superman players will use to get their opponent off them, and in turn, get themselves out of the corner (not push block)?

1. F23
2. D1 (selectively canceled into low scoop)
3. MB B3

With this tech, you can use all three of those tools to send your opponent to the corner with you being right next to them. (For the sake of the tech, I used a smaller character such as Batgirl. So the execution of this is pretty practical amongst the cast)

If the video is laggy, try watching it directly on YouTube.

Things to consider.

1. People may say, "Why not just use rising grab as your combo ender?" True, that reverses your opponent to the corner, but it gives "wiggle room". It creates a full screen neutral situation which is great for characters like Raven to activate her trait or characters like Deathstroke/Sinestro to be in their gunshot/fear blast (or trait charging) range. This tech makes Superman be RIGHT next to your opponent and within 71% combo range.

2. The low scoop option might be optimal when you don't have meter and trait. Since with 1 bar and trait you can land a 40% combo. I would still use the reversal option against characters who want to be as far away from you as possible (Raven, Deathstroke, Sinestro, Zod, etc.)

3. On average, you sacrifice 10% damage to have your opponent in the corner with a very high chance of launching them into 71% . Against Sinestro on Watchtower, this is life or death for Superman, but I feel this tech is optimal against 98% of the cast.

4. The two characters I feel might be exceptions to this tech are Flash and Solomon Grundy. Just because those are the two characters I think Superman should be as far away from as possible at all times.

KDZ
EGP Wonder_Chef
SatsuiYesHadou
Sajam
AK Pig Of The Hut
@RDK|Tyrant

Error404

Noob
I'm not sure about him having the best corner game of the cast but still, even with this he can't get any higher that #1 in the tier lists lol.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Wonder Woman has #1 corner game <3 I guess Flah also has a great corner game, but Soerman has one of the best with that F2,3 ass move -___- <3

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Thank you based theo! I had no idea what I could do ONCE I'M ALMOST FULLSCREEN after a rising grab so this should help a lot :)

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
i thought wonder woman has the best reversal in the corner pretty much everything she does you can dash under to reverse positions.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
EMPEROR_THEO

This doesn't work in tournament play.

The execution is too high to get someone in the corner with this.

Maybe on a hitbox, maybe...
Its actually really, really easy, and this is on Batgirl at that. Im infamous for my terrible execution yet these techs are quite easy to hitconfirm. The only one that is a bit challenging is the low scoop. This is all also based off being done on a small body character.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
First of all, that's hilarious that you tagged Chef and I.

Second, you didn't know you could do this? How come I know more Superman tech than Superman players? I hate this game.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Its actually really, really easy, and this is on Batgirl at that. Im infamous for my terrible execution yet these techs are quite easy to hitconfirm. The only one that is a bit challenging is the low scoop. This is all also based off being done on a small body character.

No way dude. Stop up-playing Superman, this is way too hard to do in a tournament.

Next you're going to tell me that its easy to shoot lasers.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Hopefully we see someone get hit with this at WNF. Please tell Valle to stream Injustice first. It hasn't been on in a month.

Mt Mutombo

Banned
Tech on the front page? Are the mods asleep or something?Reo or cdjr dead?

This very good! 0:20 im guessing i can dash up and instead of doing 1~MB breath i could do 1~T into either mb breath or 3~mb breath.

To the lab!