What's new

Superman combo question

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
So, I keep hearing how easy Superman is and how anyone can play him, and how simple and easy some of his combos are.

I don't doubt this, but could someone give me just one-three simple but high damage combos.

Preferably not very difficult, and 30%+ dmg.

Thanks.

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
I use 223, F2, Super Breath MB, B3, JI3, DF1, 3, DF2, BF1. It sounds complicated but if you do it all you get a nice 40%.
Alternatively if your opponent has a tendency to block high more you can start off with
22, DF1, 111(or just 11 until you get used to it), Super Breath MB, B3, JI3, DF2, BF1.
The second one only does 34% damage but it it keeps your opponent guessing especially since the start up is exactly the same.
Also you wanna F23 the shit out of people and then follow it up with F23, F23 Super breath if you don't have meter or just F23, F2, Super breath MB and then follow up like either the first or the second. Either you get a 30%+ combo that can be used o punish pretty much any string from most characters.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
There's a superman section here man, with a combo thread. From simple to more complex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
There's a superman section here man, with a combo thread. From simple to more complex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, I know that every character has a combo guide but I just wanted some opinions on a few good ones that aren't to hard. There's a lot to choose from on the combo guide.

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
I find the best way to go about it is to mix in the bits you can constantly pull off from various combos in the combo thread into a big one. It took me days to refine that Superman combo to the point where it does 40% and I can pull it off 9/10. Not everyone is willing to put in that kind of effort and if I've helped even one person have an easier time at it I'm content with that.