What's new

Breakthrough Superman 51% 52% Meterless

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
All combos performed in the video below are after the October patch.

It still scales decent damage without trait & can be performed every time F23 hits from standing.

String: 4 JI2 F23 B3 JI2 JI2 3DF1 3BF3

Credits: PND i2 Gaug3

the timing on that b3 is hella strict I think. are you landing it all the time? I try to time it as much as I can bc I know mashing it wont work

Clark

Hides behind armor
As I said B3 will connect every time if practiced, If your having trouble check your execution.
It is super inconsistent. No pro superman players ever do it, and for good reason. I'm sure there are superman players, including myself, who can consistently hit one frame links in games like Street Fighter, who cannot consistently get b3 to hit after f23. Additionally, it is character specific.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Ok instead of bashing. What about someone labs this and does the combo without Trait and the first JI2. Then compare it to the regular F23 meterless BnB Traited(and without Traited)

M

Mr Swizzerr

If you do practice it you can hit it most of the time.

Don't just try it and call it bad because your executions bad lol

Yes the timing is strict like some other B3 situations, But I am sure if you give it some time you will land it most of the time.

The pros out way the cons if you put the effort in :)

It is super inconsistent. No pro superman players ever do it, and for good reason. I'm sure there are superman players, including myself, who can consistently hit one frame links in games like Street Fighter, who cannot consistently get b3 to hit after f23. Additionally, it is character specific.
this this this!!! FINALLY!!!