What's new

Breakthrough Superman 51% 52% Meterless

M

Mr Swizzerr

All combos performed in the video below are after the October patch.

It still scales decent damage without trait & can be performed every time F23 hits from standing.

String: 4 JI2 F23 B3 JI2 JI2 3DF1 3BF3

Credits: PND i2 Gaug3

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Thats nice and all, but it starts with trait and goes off of a pretty readable start-up. Maybe if you showed something that went off of a good mix-up or cancel into it there would be a different story. If we are going off of just this though I have about 50 0-death Bane combos I can post up. I'll never land any of them, but they are there.

AK rtd

Noob
wtf!? superman just wont go away! so was this combo introduced as part of the patch? can you do a b3 after a raw f23 or without trait? i'm guessing yes.

M

Mr Swizzerr

This is not a tech vid, This is a combo vid.

This has nothing to do with bane.

This is great for Superman after patch & can be performed if practiced.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
This is not a tech vid, This is combo vid.

This has nothing to do with bane.

This is great for Superman after patch & can be performed if practiced.
You must not know who I am. The moment I walked into this thread, it had something to do with Bane.

Don't take it so hard, I never said it was bad but admittedly it is somewhat impractical to get started.

M

Mr Swizzerr

wtf!? superman just wont go away! so was this combo introduced as part of the patch? can you do a b3 after a raw f23 or without trait? i'm guessing yes.
Yeh you could do this before patch & with or without trait.

I just waited for the patch to check the damage scaling.

M

Mr Swizzerr

You must not know who I am. The moment I walked into this thread, it had something to do with Bane.

Don't take it so hard, I never said it was bad but admittedly it is somewhat impractical to get started.
F23 is impractical?

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
F23 is impractical?
He's saying you're starting traited and throwing out a f23, so it's impractical. Specially with f23 being significantly more whiff punishable. And no Superman is just going trait outside a combo unless they're full screen zoning.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
you can set this up off of a b3 j2 f2 scoop 3 trait bf3 . the bf3 will wiff and cross over right above the opponent.

M

Mr Swizzerr

He's saying you're starting traited and throwing out a f23, so it's impractical. Specially with f23 being significantly more whiff punishable. And no Superman is just going trait outside a combo unless they're full screen zoning.
It still scales decent damage without the trait & can be performed every time F23 hits from standing.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Man Tony T realised this combo like ages ago. We are a couple of months out from seeing this and only as a punish no one has the reactions to do a near just frame off any old random f23. Besides everyone uses breath after most of them and hit confirm into mb. So, punish combo. What does this do without trait?

M

Mr Swizzerr

Man Tony T realised this combo like ages ago. We are a couple of months out from seeing this and only as a punish no one has the reactions to do a near just frame off any old random f23. Besides everyone uses breath after most of them and hit confirm into mb. So, punish combo. What does this do without trait?
F23 MB dose not connect, I have spoken to Tony T & I don't think he has ever released a combo with F23 B3 init.

As I said B3 will connect every time if practiced, If your having trouble check your execution.