What's new

Superman 4 bar 117% reset combo by TONY-T

TONY-T

Mad scientist

Also their is a 1 bar 80% with interactable, that will work on anyone..

The reset combo is character specific. Lex can only escape with combo breaker or supermove. he cannot use normal attacks or special attacks due to the interactable being MB, he cannot jump or dash back out of it either. The reset combo has potential to work with other characters too.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I guess that's for NRS to decide. Honestly though, the reset combo is a little situational.
Does the first combo only work at Stryker's or can you do it any where with a corner Interactables like the Ferris missiles?If so....

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Does the first combo only work at Stryker's or can you do it any where with a corner Interactables like the Ferris missiles?If so....
Anywhere there is interactables in the corner, you can do it. All characters have a corner combo that can reverse and make use of the interactables.

TONY-T

That reset is dirty. I was trying something similar last night. Though I was just doing standard combos and dashing under them when the low scoop comes. It seems in my scenario, they can't tech roll or jump it and doesn't seem to be character specific.

You have to do trait and jump forward 2 though, instead of neutral jump 3. But that doesn't really matter because you'll still kill them for round 2 or win the match before you can even finish your combos.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
TONY-T

That reset is dirty. I was trying something similar last night. Though I was just doing standard combos and dashing under them when the low scoop comes. It seems in my scenario, they can't tech roll or jump it and doesn't seem to be character specific.

You have to do trait and jump forward 2 though, instead of neutral jump 3. But that doesn't really matter because you'll still kill them for round 2 or win the match before you can even finish your combos.
yea i messed with something similar too..

i was doing in the corner f23, f23, f23 then interactable. the f23's make supes go underneathe the opponent and makes him able to use corner interactables. The only problem i came across with this method is that they dont get pushed towards midscreen, they stay in the corner and some of the interactables end up missing..