What's new

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

X820

Noob
Imho I think they are milking the cow dry, but at the same time SF4 is still insanely popular world wide (especially in Japan).
I lovvvvvvvvvve me some Focus cancel attacks :D

Capcom is doing the "right" thing in releasing Arcade Edition. The update will be available as DLC for those who already own Super SFIV and as a stand-alone disc with all the content from previous versions of SFIV.

As someone who loved SFIV and skipped SSFIV because of clairvoyant suspicion about the number of SFIV updates Capcom would pump out, I'll be throwing down the forty USD for the disc.

A friend said this to me the day it was announced:

"Ono promised that Capcom wasn't going to put the hurt on people's wallets by doing the whole ten-million-revisions thing they did with previous street fighter games. Today they announced "Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition: The Home Edition."

X820

Noob
Well, you can't say that Capcom did a bad job with the revisions really..
If only Midway had done the same thing :p :p :p

X820

Noob
I was actually referring to REAL MK's.. But even so, why would MKDC2 be bad? :p
A remake of 3rd Strike would be like heaven, according to a lot of people (including me) that was the last real Street Fighter.
Top players mostly don't play to enjoy themselves right?
So there you go, their oppinion isn't valid in this case 0:)

I do hear where some people come from (especially MK guys) in disliking SF. beeing it's engine or whatever reason.

Fact is SF4 is better (deeper) then any MK to this day, hell even 3rd strike really, but you have to be able to set MK aside to really enjoy it, wich for a lot of people is hard to do.

Hopefully MK9 will change that and give SF4 a run for it's money, I'll play both if it does.

PS:

Really looking forward to SF x T, that shit is a work of art!

:)