What's new

Super Street Fighter 4

ZAQ

Noob
You have to admire Capcoms advertising and marketing.
I thought Midway was doing quite well with MKDC (and would have done better if they had actually finished what they started), but Capcom clearly knows how to take more money out of peoples pockets.

Fucking waste of a decade for new fighters, IMO.
Lets hope 2010-2012 is better.

Or at least that they finally come up with a revision of this game that resembles something of 3S

I saw this coming.

Get Ready for Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo, Hyper Street Fighter 4: 20 Anniversary Edition and Street Fighter 4: The Forth Strike... LOL

Ohh Good old Capcom never changes...

MaDWaK

Noob
I play too much SF in general not to buy ssf4. This game is going to be pretty much a new game though, not just some little update. capcom isnt THAT money hungry. I mean they stated the game isnt going to be sold at full price, when motherfuckers like Microsoft over here are going to sell some bullshit halo ODST.

[MKII said:
Scorpion ]
I saw this coming.

Get Ready for Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo, Hyper Street Fighter 4: 20 Anniversary Edition and Street Fighter 4: The Forth Strike... LOL

Ohh Good old Capcom never changes...
You say that like it's a bad thing. If Midway would've done this, maybe they wouldn't be backrupt right now.

[MKII said:
Scorpion ]
OJuggernaut0 said:
You say that like it's a bad thing. If Midway would've done this, maybe they wouldn't be backrupt right now.
It was a joke... I think I will start using emoticons to avoid confusion to some users.

btbb99

Noob
anyone gonna buy super street fighter 4? i am, this game looks like alot of fun, let me no if you are buying it so we can hook up and play

btbb99 said:
anyone gonna buy super street fighter 4? i am, this game looks like alot of fun, let me no if you are buying it so we can hook up and play
I'll have Launch day! i am actually excited for this game. but this will be the last street fighter i buy being that capcom releases a shit load of the same game. add me bro and i'll be happy to hook up online

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
How dare you speak to Seth in that tone? Ibuki seems like she's a really good character to main though, really nice wake-ups. You have to really be on your game to main Seth do to his extremely low heath stamina.

He Is Close said:
How dare you speak to Seth in that tone? Ibuki seems like she's a really good character to main though, really nice wake-ups. You have to really be on your game to main Seth do to his extremely low heath stamina.
Haha, I'm just giving you shit. My buddy is starting to play Seth a lot more now, he has so many options for any situation, the amount of damage he can put out is just ridiculous. I mostly play Juri and Akuma, but I'm trying to learn more setups with Ibuki.