What's new

Question - Thunder God Super man after thunder cloud?

Hi, I've been practicing with raiden and I've seen some videos on him where the guy that's using him does the thunder cloud combo (1122 hold2) and ends it with a superman (electric fly) but I can't seem to land it, I mean I can do that combo but the superman won't come out. Can anyone tell me what the timing of that is? Or are they doing the lighting strike which is basically the same as the thunder cloud except you just do the combo while holding back?

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Input the bf3 command right before the teleport animation, make sure to keep holding 2 till the very end.
Needless to say..your bf3 input would be reversed according to your new position after the teleport.

Input the bf3 command right before the teleport animation, make sure to keep holding 2 till the very end.
Needless to say..your bf3 input would be reversed according to your new position after the teleport.
Thanks, but bf3 before he teleports? Wouldn't that be too early? And hold 2 even after I input the bf3 command?

Darth-Nero

EDIT:
It's not early and it will register, it's much safer to input bf3 before he teleports than after. the drop rate is zero.
And yes you keep holding 2 before, during and after you input bf3 command. I know it sounds silly but that's lawd Raiden for ya.

Last edited:

Darth-Nero

technically you can but in the heat of battle, if you mashed an extra 2 command at the end of the string then the bf3 input wont register. but if you input bf3 right before he teleports, even if you mashed an extra command in the string by accident, Superman will connect ever time.

I've seen many people complain that superman only have like 30% coming out at the end of that string for a reason they don't know, Am telling him how to connect it everytime even during adrinalen rush in the match where your fingers move faster and you will most likely mash an extra button in the string by accident.

technically you can but in the heat of battle, if you mashed an extra 2 command at the end of the string then the bf3 input wont register. but if you input bf3 right before he teleports, even if you mashed an extra command in the string by accident, Superman will connect ever time.

I've seen many people complain that superman only have like 30% coming out at the end of that string for a reason they don't know, Am telling him how to connect it everytime even during adrinalen rush in the match where your fingers move faster and you will most likely mash an extra button in the string by accident.
Awesole, thanks man I'll give it a go in a bit.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
while holding the last 2 in 1122, slide your thump off and put your point on 2 then do bf3 while still holding 2
What works for me is using my index finger to input 1, 1, 2, 2 (hold 2) and my thumb for BF3. The timing for BF3 is different depending on whether you are playing online or offline. Offline you can input it later, when the lightning strings from hold 2 are about to disappear. Online you have to input it earlier.

What works for me is using my index finger to input 1, 1, 2, 2 (hold 2) and my thumb for BF3. The timing for BF3 is different depending on whether you are playing online or offline. Offline you can input it later, when the lightning strings from hold 2 are about to disappear. Online you have to input it earlier.
Thanks for the tip bro! Also for raiden thunder God what is his best pressure attack? I mean if I'm about to run at my opponent what attacks should I use? And what is his bnb combo? Thanks.