What's new

General/Other - Jax SUNDAY DEC 20th BATTLE OF THE BRIGGS Jax Throwdown winner gets 20$PSN CARD and 20$ XBOX LIVE CARD

Israfel

Designer for BxA
I never work Sunday. That should be fine. Just let me know a time and I'll get things figured out. Do you have a challonge bracket or are you just writing this stuff down?

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
I never work Sunday. That should be fine. Just let me know a time and I'll get things figured out. Do you have a challonge bracket or are you just writing this stuff down?
Writing it down I'll do the challenge bracket next week because I think more people might sign up and I want to avoid two of the same variations fighting each other

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
In. Pumped Up Jax.

I wish we could do this shit offline, man. Someday...

Make sure that the date doesn't conflict with NEC. I can think of a few guys who might be interested in this who will be up in Philly at around that time, not sure if they will be back Sunday night. Might be better to give it another week just to allow everybody to get settled in.

Sunday the 20th would be the perfect day, if we chalk the delay up to NEC. People have locals on weekdays, and Friday and Saturday are Friday and Saturday. I think it would be well worth the wait to give it another week.

Kingshootahz

In. Pumped Up Jax.

I wish we could do this shit offline, man. Someday...

Make sure that the date doesn't conflict with NEC. I can think of a few guys who might be interested in this who will be up in Philly at around that time, not sure if they will be back Sunday night. Might be better to give it another week just to allow everybody to get settled in.

Sunday the 20th would be the perfect day, if we chalk the delay up to NEC.
Hmm alright that's no problem, I'll change the date one more week wouldn't hurt for as much turnout as possible.

Edit:changed.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I don't play online but include Jacqui so I can win this free. She's a Briggs too. :coffee:

Also, when you coming back out man! We're in the Bronx on Tues and Thurs now.

Kingshootahz

I don't play online but include Jacqui so I can win this free. She's a Briggs too. :coffee:

Also, when you coming back out man! We're in the Bronx on Tues and Thurs now.
Jacqui is too OP man and I didn't even know there was still a local going and in the Bronx even let me know where and I might make it next week!

Damn I already lost lmao
A lot of you Jaxes may be better than me,know the character better than me,won more times than me have more experience but fuck it I'm kingShootahz and I'm gonna give all of you a run for your money:p

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Nope they are a couple,just haven't answered but not that many....buy a playstation:DOGE
Thats fine ill take the prize money thank you and maybe consider your proposition. But on a real- no esl on ps4 so fcuk that for starters plus region locked? i mean thats also kinda sad

Kingshootahz

Thats fine ill take the prize money thank you and maybe consider your proposition. But on a real- no esl on ps4 so fcuk that for starters plus region locked? i mean thats also kinda sad
I don't even know much about ESL this is my first real fighting game so a lot of things just fly past me and hmm I'll consider giving you the prize as a consolation for your rare Jax scene :DOGE

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
I don't even know much about ESL this is my first real fighting game so a lot of things just fly past me and hmm I'll consider giving you the prize as a consolation for your rare Jax scene :DOGE
ESL - electronic sports league. Play from home in your continents tournament so for you it would be north america for example. Tournement every sunday for a chance to win $500 everyweek free entry plus if you get to the final you get to play for £100,000 in L.A, flights and all payed for :)

Kingshootahz

ESL - electronic sports league. Play from home in your continents tournament so for you it would be north america for example. Tournement every sunday for a chance to win $500 everyweek free entry plus if you get to the final you get to play for £100,000 in L.A, flights and all payed for :)
Woah that's nice but I guess no ps4 allowed huh

The biggest joke in fgc history. A waste of time. Online warriors who wouldn't make it past 0-2 offline are online gods beating yomi people every week. Doesn't show people's true skill whatsoever

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
The biggest joke in fgc history. A waste of time. Online warriors who wouldn't make it past 0-2 offline are online gods beating yomi people every week. Doesn't show people's true skill whatsoever
It's not really a joke when the best tournament players win it consistently. It also isn't a joke when it has the biggest cash prize in ALL MKX tournements even more than EVo.

Let's also not forget that the finals is played offline so any laggy tactics used by certain online players won't help in the final.

Ergo revieling your true skill or lack there of and those Laggy tactics online players get bodied aaaahuuummm Mitsujones ahhhhuuum cough cough goodness me I think I'm coming down with a cold or something....