What's new

Guide - Summoner Summoner Vortex Guide and Maximizing Damage

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Hopefully when they nerf this shit they manage to do it without destroying the other two variations

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Why would anyone try to armor after D3 if there is no armorable gap when your execution is on point? And if it only works on one option of the 50/50, why not just block high? Doesn't seem to strike me as good idea

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
When's the rematch? My vortex has grown stronger since the last FT10.
I just got my ps4 back after a week and a half hiatus on gaming,I must be trash...but I'm kingshootahz so whenever you're ready for this whopping leggo

Kingshootahz

Let me list the safe moves that Quan has

1.)F212
2.)EX-Rune
3.) Ex-Skull

end list
#gorosalt
How plus is he tho dat kick into flamethrower has a gap and I know it but fuck me if I could find it and that 5 in a row uppercut and don't let me get started on punch walk into ex punch walk into another ex punch walk

Fuck it I need more

Last edited:

Kingshootahz

Jax safe moves, :d:l:fp except for PU
and:l:r:bp only punishable by quick reflexes and reads

Goro safe moves:l:qtl:r:qtr:u:d:fp:fk:x:blk:bp:bk:DOGE

Last edited:

Israfel

Designer for BxA
How plus is he tho dat kick into flamethrower has a gap and I know it but fuck me if I could find it and that 5 in a row uppercut and don't let me get started on punch walk into ex punch walk into another ex punch walk

Fuck it I need more
F3 is -2 (according to mkxframedata.com)
Flame breath is +12 though and the two link with a 9 frame gap possibly. The flame breath may likely break through the armor though.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Why would anyone try to armor after D3 if there is no armorable gap when your execution is on point? And if it only works on one option of the 50/50, why not just block high? Doesn't seem to strike me as good idea
The overhead after the d3 is a just frame to not have an admirable gap.

The reason you would try it are:

To test your opponent's execution and condition them to hesitate using the overhead option in that scenario.

If you guess right, depending on the character you get a full combo into a knockdown into more pressure. The reward can be worth the risk.

Remember, no one is frame perfect 10/10 times. Sometimes, you have to test them.