What's new

SUMMIT OF TIME QUALIFIERS ANNOUNCEMENT!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
"Test your might for one of TWO #SummitOfTime qualifier spots on May 1st. @nycnextlevel NLBC in Brooklyn, NY @levelupseries WNF in Orange County, CA"

https://twitter.com/BeyondTheSummit/status/1099036109076480000

I looooove how they used TEST YOUR MIGHT ;) This is HUGE! We finally get some news on the Summit Of Time and now we have a way to get in. ARE YOU EXCITED!?!? Who wants to show up for this? Maybe Uncle JBeezY will make an appearance ;)

GET HYPED! Who's down to enter ?Question mark?

Sound off in the posts below! Righteous :l:qtl:cool::qtr:r

Last edited by a moderator:

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
Holy shit imagine if Chris G plays his way in lol

EDIT: Honest answer tho, i don’t know how interested in the game they are but Smug or Punk would be crazy. Punk did play INJ2 for what it’s worth.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I hope non NRS players come in and straight up start washing folks. Not to diss our community but more new faces and up and coming to top players need to be more involved in our scene.

Good news for the NRS community though after the vicious embarrassing beating we took this week.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I hope it's in NY, cuz of timezones. Don't wanna see it being at West Coast.

So they are having qualifiers afterall. I wonder if this was always the plan or they changed their mind after the recent twitter shitstorm.

I hope non NRS players come in and straight up start washing folks. Not to diss our community but more new faces and up and coming to top players need to be more involved in our scene.

Good news for the NRS community though after the vicious embarrassing beating we took this week.
Highly unlikely but I hope they do really well though

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Highly unlikely but I hope they do really well though
This could be true but it just takes one player to gel with one game to get the ball rolling. Look at DBFZ. The entire fgc up and coming to known players from so many communities made the Dbfz community over night. It just takes one.

I'm sure someone from the outside going to make it.