What's new

Summit Of Time Nominations (VOTING STARTS NOW)

Who did you vote for?

• RZA

• KillerXinok

• Waz

• Kitana Prime

• Biohazard

• DR_Gross

• Tweedy

• BeyondToxin

• STB Shujinkydink

• Destroyer

• SylverRye

• Rewind

• Grr

• Semiij

• Daddy aka Buffalo

• Big D

• Aixy

• MIT

• MF SLAYER

• Irishmantis

• OD_Fullauto

• Coosco

• Michaelangelo

• Theo

• Dab

• Nivek

• oD Atai

• Milky Situation

• Other Opt In

Results are only viewable after voting.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
We all know the 10 chosen, but who will join the participants in the Summit Of Time? Well this is where the people come in to VOTE! Here are the rules below and the nominations will be in the link here https://smash.gg/tournament/summit-of-time/voting

Eligibility

Eligible players for voting include:

• Top 8: Mortal Kombat X/XL
    • CEO 2015 & 2016
    • COMBO BREAKER 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018
    • SCR 2015 & 2016
    • Viennality 2017 & 2018
    • VSFighting 2015 & 2016
  • Top 16: Season Standings
    • Kombat Cup: Seasons 1 & 2
    • War of the Gods: Seasons 1,2 & 3
  • Top 32
    • IPS 2018: Injustice 2 (27th or Better)
    • Evo 2015: Mortal Kombat X/XL
    • Evo 2016: Mortal Kombat X/XL
12 players are invited including 10 selected by Beyond the Summit and the winners of each LCQ at NLBC and WNF on May 1st.

Twitter Nominations

Each player receives a unique Tweet button.

Every Tweet counts as a nomination vote, limit 1 per Twitter account.

Be sure to follow @smashgg and @BTSFGC!

The 20 players with the most Twitter nominations progress to the Voting phase (starts Monday 4/08) at 2pm PDT.

Voting + Shop

4 players will be selected over 7 rounds of voting:

• 4/08/19 2pm PDT: Voting starts
  • 4/10/19 2pm PDT: Bottom 4 players eliminated
  • 4/11/19 2pm PDT: Bottom 2 players eliminated
  • 4/12/19 2pm PDT: Bottom 2 players eliminated
  • 4/15/19 2pm PDT: Bottom 2 players eliminated and top player invited
  • 4/16/19 2pm PDT: Bottom 2 players eliminated and top player invited
  • 4/17/19 2pm PDT: Bottom 2 players eliminated and top player invited
  • 4/18/19 2pm PDT: Bottom 2 players eliminated and top player invited
Nominate
Twitter Nominations open April 1st at 2 pm PDT.

Participants in this year's Summit of Time campaign must adhere to all of the Twitch Community Guidelines. Please be reasonable and safe when campaigning to avoid getting suspended on Twitch or any other platform.

In addition, those that are eliminated from the voting phase will receive a portion of the funds raised through voting relative to the singles prize pool. This amount will not exceed the amount earned from 13th place in singles at Ultimate Summit.

Beyond the Summit reserves the right to remove participants from the opt-in, nomination, and voting process at any time.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I mean, shit's gonna be rigged. lol

You know someone out there is making 100s of twitter accounts to vote for their boy. (or girl)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I mean, shit's gonna be rigged. lol

You know someone out there is making 100s of twitter accounts to vote for their boy. (or girl)
I mean, there will always be desperate muthafuckas out there lol. But I wanted to post it here so we can do our part to vote who our favorite should make the Summit. Did you vote ?Question mark?

I'll vote for RZA, 2 Viennalities in a row, best French MK player (yes a little biased here :D), one of the best European players and has the best Tremor in the world. He deserves to be in the 4 qualified.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Already voted last night. (and in this poll lol) Should be pretty obvious who I voted for considering my tag. But I voted for Dink :)
Well duh lol. Honestly.....I'm torn on who exactly I wanna vote for.

Kitana Prime has the biggest heart of the nominations, but will he be good to throw in the mix of sharks?

Tweedy ....man, i know for a fact he will shake the fuck outta that house and make the tournament VERY entertaining. BUT after his fiasco, will they really...really let him in the Summit? I don't want my vote to be in vain.

BUT i do know this. I WILL NOT vote for any muthafucka who talks shit about about TYM yet comes here to steal tech, and ghost around here. Uncle JBeezY knows exactly who you are ;)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Well duh lol. Honestly.....I'm torn on who exactly I wanna vote for.

Kitana Prime has the biggest heart of the nominations, but will he be good to throw in the mix of sharks?

Tweedy ....man, i know for a fact he will shake the fuck outta that house and make the tournament VERY entertaining. BUT after his fiasco, will they really...really let him in the Summit? I don't want my vote to be in vain.

BUT i do know this. I WILL NOT vote for any muthafucka who talks shit about about TYM yet comes here to steal tech, and ghost around here. Uncle JBeezY knows exactly who you are ;)
If I wasn't voting for Dink, I would be voting for either Kitana Prime (that dude is awesome and actually knew who I was at a tournament one time and I'd never met him, like he remembered my name lol) or Big D personally. I gotta go with my Mk9 boyz.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'll vote for who ever plays Jacqui...
Sonic claims to want to main her so....
I mean, he's already in sooo.....

If I wasn't voting for Dink, I would be voting for either Kitana Prime (that dude is awesome and actually knew who I was at a tournament one time and I'd never met him, like he remembered my name lol) or Big D personally. I gotta go with my Mk9 boyz.
SAME! Stand up guy with all that Bone Thugs N Harmony HAIR! <3

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
I voted for Biohazard cause he's a nice guy I met him once also fuck you im voting for a canadian biased vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same

I love his Bane from the injustice series and he showcased how powerful ferra/torr was in mkx

also, cause hes Canadian and I'm Canadian

Archer

PSN: IMrArcherI
Destroyer has been the most important figure in keeping MKX alive for the past year through hosting hype online tournaments and streaming daily sets between high level players. He's put in a ton of work for a community he loves with no huge return, and for that I think he deserves to be in.