What's new

summerjam 2013 shout outs thread

Matix218

Get over here!
Summerjam was a blast.

Shoutouts to:

BlackBryan for being cool as hell. Fun casual matches with your raiden and shazam too!

zaf for having an awesome ermac. Awesome casuals man, really fun.

AC1984 for helping me practice against kabal. Gotta get together and play sometime soon again.

@sackram for being hella cool. That stream match was so close... good stuff man your hawkgitl and batgirl are on point

Shock for hooking everyone up with Xbox converters

7L for being cool as hell and having a nasty green arrow.

SonicFox5000 for winning mk and blowing up my smoke with your kabal in casuals LOL. Fun matches though man! You are way to good at mk9

Lulzlou for some fun casual matches and a strong tournament showing. Nasty kabal execution man!

@tetra spirit for being cool to talk about mk9 with

SwiftTomHanks for being cool as always and letting my brother crash at your house haha

kyle (Tyler's cousin)

FOREVER KING for being a super nice Guy in person.

WITNESS for beating me in the smoke mirror ... fun matches though, very close.

@pth sorryimwhite for eliminating me with your reptile

Mikemetroid for getting 5th with cage and for fun casual matches.

xKhaoTik for beating kdz in epic fashion

And anyone else I didn't mention!!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Shout outs to:

FOREVER KING definitely the best Lao IMO. A runback is definitely in order lol

SonicFox5000 always an exciting match between us. And as always, you win 3-2 ;_;

@The PTH crew for having my back when I was extremely emo and upset. Major props to rev0lver and @Mr.Aquaman

@the capcom crew for being cool as hell and giving me hella props. We are still enemies tho.

REO for grinding the MMH vs KF MU with me

FOREVER KING's little bro for making my life hell with Bane. Yes...bane.

@everyone else who I associated with this weekend. SJ was hella fun man. Good experience

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I wanna give spectator shoutouts to...

rev0lver - You were the most hype thing to watch ever. One of your matches was more hype than all of evo top 8s.
Mikemetroid - You are a crowd pleaser, and I got to see some amazing matches from character I never see otherwise.
Mr Aquaman (how the feck do people tag you, wait I figured it out) - I was hype in every one of your matches, I don't know how or why, but you brought the heat.
xKhaoTik - "Who are you again?" Followed by foot-in-mouth. Great stuff, great stuff. Made me hit the lab.
FOREVER KING - For sexying up the stream with your gameplay. I came for the Bane, I stayed for the King. All hail.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Shoutouts to:
Matix218 Fun sets! That match with khaotik and KDZ was hype tho. Nice smoke!
FOREVER KING For making top 2 with me and bodying me earlier free with KL, shouldve went sonya from the start lol.
Lulzlou AMazing kabal always upgrading. If it wern't for 3/5 rules, that set wouldve been yours.
xKhaoTik for beating KDZ and talking with me a lot. I was comeback, and I tell you how our matches are gonna go before they happen lol. Body me 1 or 2-0 free, then I comeback lol.
Mikemetroid for running the first casuals with me. Twas fun and i loved how you trolled in top 8.
REO for talking/trolling with him about MMH and discussing MU's.
Tom Brady for trying to do the money match on stream we never could do, and discussing about aquamane vs Batbitch. Was too funny.
Shock for allowing us to play Chaos Codes in the final hours of Summer jam. THat shit was hye until I had to DQ myself because of my brother lol.
@Mkpeanuts for playing casuals with me in beta and having hype matches in Skullgirls! Hope to play more soon! REVENGGGGGGEEEE
And shoutouts to everybody that was there, rico suave / KDZ bodying me free, and all the casuals I played. Summer Jam was very hype and successful, I hope for more soon!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Too many people ;_;

Shoutouts first and foremost to my PTH friends for giving me a room and supporting me. I don't think I'd even bother traveling to these things if you guys weren't there. Special shoutouts to Srryimwhte for buying me lunch and helping me with registration, xKhaoTik for doing awesome in both tournaments and becoming an Injustice legend killer, astronout for something idk why, and Relaxedstate and Mr Aquaman for repping low tier with me in the team tournament!

Shoutouts to pherleece for being awesome and giving me a ride. He put in a ton of work for the tournament for little reward, people pls buy him a drink or something next time you see him!

Shoutouts to Mikemetroid and his brother for also putting in work for the tournament, and Mike especially for paying my game fee lol. You might not care about the game but Grundy's fun to watch regardless.

Shoutouts to Tom Brady and REO for the fun the day before the tournament. Tom I know I should've listened to what you told me during my pool and I regret it now. Anyway it's always fun hanging out with you guys and I would've come back last night but I was tired as fuq ;_;

Shoutouts to PLAYING TO W1N for being an asshole and taking me out of the tournament. Good stuff anyway (this compliment is forced).

Shoutouts to zaf for being awesome as well and taking me to Wawa. Your girlfriend is cool too and I don't even like girls.

Shoutouts to 7L for still being an awesome Green Arrow even if people couldn't see it.

Shoutouts to DarthArma for idk why im even tagging you but thanks for the hug. Every time I'm making fun of you, it's only because I love you.

Shoutouts to Crazy 88 (now IC!) brothers SonicFox5000 FOREVER KING and redeyes for their great performances as well even though I don't talk to you guys as much ;_;

I'm probably forgetting people but also shoutouts to that Rhode Island team for being cool as shit and giving me props!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
No, it should be in the MK room. I had finished Skullgirls earlier with it, and then went back into MK room to play injustice with it, it was with a setup.
I'll look through my bags but I didn't see it before I left. Gotta lock down who has the other Cronus adapters. Formal announcement on adapters coming soon.

7L

Heads up!
rev0lver dont flatter my ability to choke in every major. But shout out to you. I knew youd be a tank. Also, I did what you asked. I arranged to pick up the suit. Dropped it on Sinestro. He won't be bothering you anymore.

Shout out to STH, Matix, Jatsey and sackram for the great training friday and saturday. Always a blast.

zaf and Mikemetroid for getting me jumper cables when I got there and also for being awesome people as usual.

Shout out to the 4 freaking green arrows in my bracket...yeah...4 of us. Collusion much.

Shout out to Chris Gesus for almost getting beat by BA in pools rright after me.

Shout out to harleys 1.5% gun shots on chip...learning experience.

Shout to khaotik for having hype matches. Nice clash on grundy also.

Shout out to Zyphox for being an awesome flash. Dont worry, I'll get GL for ya next time. You had that match.

DarthArma, always a pleasure seeing you. Great guy and goddddddddlike batman. Green arrows master for sure.

Also Frantastic. I will have my runback from the break, thanks for giving my friend some tips while he was on stream.

Summer jam was great. I had a blast and I also got some salt for my fries once I got bopped.

Thanks again to Shock and the metroid bros for running the brackets, a little rough but everything cant be perfect.

Matix218

Get over here!
7L your Green Arrow is nasty dude, next major people better watch out! I predict you will come out of pools at TFC no doubt!

DarthArma forgot to shout you out, my brother (Jates) was the batman player you played in pools. Your batman was absolutely insane dude. It looks like it would be overwhelming to fight against that onslaught of bats, setups and mixups, congrats on your top 8 placement!

7L your Green Arrow is nasty dude, next major people better watch out! I predict you will come out of pools at TFC no doubt!

DarthArma forgot to shout you out, my brother (Jates) was the batman player you played in pools. Your batman was absolutely insane dude. It looks like it would be overwhelming to fight against that onslaught of bats, setups and mixups, congrats on your top 8 placement!

Thanks for the shout out! Tell your bro to Add me on xboxlive if he has it. I like sharing batman stuffs!