What's new

Summer Jam X MKXL Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweedy

Noob
Damn, Brady might not make it out. PL will be ready for Sub, Kevo plays Mileena now, even Swift will counterpick him with Takeda.

Buffalo is probably too big of a cuck to beat Brady again.

Jer will make it out in winner's.

If Ugotgasmoneyhoe is who I think it is, which i'm unsure of, he will make it out in loser's. Just watch. Not guaranteeing anything since i'm not 100% sure it's who i'm thinking of.

Tweedy

Noob
I just got confirmation that Ugotgasmoneyhoe is who i'm thinking it is.

When you see this guy play @Youphemism, do not question my Special Forces Sonya XP, because this is who I play.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
At least sonic isn't in Brady's pool anymore. Tom can handle PL's characters since he doesn't have a hard counterpick I believe. Kevo is not foxy so he might get mixed in the corner hopefully. And MK_Cuckal0-2 ain't getting the win over our Lord.

Tom needs to make it out for his sanity lol

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
At least sonic isn't in Brady's pool anymore. Tom can handle PL's characters since he doesn't have a hard counterpick I believe. Kevo is not foxy so he might get mixed in the corner hopefully. And MK_Cuckal0-2 ain't getting the win over our Lord.

Tom needs to make it out for his sanity lol
Kevo has beaten tom before in the Lao sub MU Pre patch Don't sleep on kevo

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Tom has leveled up a ton since XL, and now with the u tech-able grab tech he might get mixed in the corner. Lao has to be on tiptoes against sub
I mean Kevo plays Mileena now and a bunch of other characters. So he could do it

Status
Not open for further replies.