What's new

Summer Jam VII (7) List of Attendees

CRUM

Noob
Greetings TYM, I made a thread similar to this for Winter Brawl and NEC as I'm trying to compile a list of people who may or may not be going to Summer Jam in August. I really want to go, but if not a lot of regular TYMers and people that I know aren't attending then ill probably pass on it. Either way, use this as your forum to let the everyone know if you plan to go or not. Lets hear it!

Tom Brady AK Pig Of The Hut FOREVER KING Mikemetroid Matix218 pherleece Claude VonStroke Insuperable

CONFIRMED:
PLAYING TO W1N
TheTetraSpirit (MK Only)
Mikemetroid
BDMao88
ShadowBeatz

POSSIBLE:
Matix218
CRUM

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
As said on pod cast I will attend another major (get off work, etc) after I've completely retooled my game, mastered 2 top 5 characters and have zero doubt of success

Pig Of The Hut

who are you thinking about picking up pig? please dont say supes!
Zod
Gl
Sinestro
and one of these Superman, Aquaman, Flash, Black Adam and Batman

Right now im uncovering Zod and seeing everything i can find while learning the others. m straight on GL and Sinestro and aquaman took 5 mins

Backfire

Noob
Zod
Gl
Sinestro

Right now im uncovering Zod and seeing everything i can find while learning the others. m straight on GL and Sinestro and aquaman took 5 mins

cool. i think you should keep with sinestro. its awesome watching you play as him. but i think this is a game where you need at least two characters.

Pig Of The Hut

cool. i think you should keep with sinestro. its awesome watching you play as him. but i think this is a game where you need at least two characters.
its a game where you need a main and then a top 5

thanks, yea he's fun but a lotta work compared to some

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Zod
Black. Fucking. Adam.

Seriously, as of just yesterday: I have been fully converted away from my all-time favorite comic book hero of Batman to a Black Adam player.

But back on topic, I'm waiting to see if both MK and Injustice finish on Saturday. If they do, then I may very well fly over to this.