What's new

Summer Jam 7 Top 16 Set for Injustice

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Played like complete ballsacks in top 16; was only half awake.

But if I'm gonna get bodied by anyone I'm glad it was Chris G

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
I won't be attending a single tournament until we start getting 3/5 treatment.

Telling me the tournament could not have started Friday night? Or even a few hours earlier on Saturday? Bullshit T/Os. Bullshit.

This game is very, very fast - with some incredibly bad MUs for a lot of characters. The community needs to band together for this.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I won't be attending a single tournament until we start getting 3/5 treatment.

Telling me the tournament could not have started Friday night? Or even a few hours earlier on Saturday? Bullshit T/Os. Bullshit.

This game is very, very fast - with some incredibly bad MUs for a lot of characters. The community needs to band together for this.
Why would 3/5 help in incredibly bad MU's? If anything it would make it more likely that you get beat after you going up 2-0. In Super Turbo matches went by incredibly fast and that game was never given the 3/5 treatment. A game going by fast is not a valid reason for extending a set.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Why would 3/5 help in incredibly bad MU's? If anything it would make it more likely that you get beat after you going up 2-0. In Super Turbo matches went by incredibly fast and that game was never given the 3/5 treatment. A game going by fast is not a valid reason for extending a set.
Tournament organizers can accommodate this by allocating more time, had pools started before 2pm on Saturday - they could have assuredly made 3/5 the tournament standard at SJ.

MUs aside, the better player wins a longer set. That alone is valid enough reason to extend pools.