What's new

Summary of Updates for MKA

Well at least they explain why Motaro only has two legs this go around. That was driving me nuts. And Minotaur is the word I was looking for.

Thanks for the info. Were there pictures for these endings?

dreemernj

Ambassador
SubZero187 said:
Well at least they explain why Motaro only has two legs this go around. That was driving me nuts. And Minotaur is the word I was looking for.

Thanks for the info. Were there pictures for these endings?
So far they have only shown the characters doing their kata (demonstrating their different martial arts moves) while the narrator speaks the ending. I am hoping that will change to pictures or even videos.

Thank you for posting that link. I couldn't really make out the endings too well but the seeing the footage was enough for me. I love how the loading screen resembles the versus screen.

MK A is only a little over a month away and I can't friggin wait. I always get super stoked when a new MK comes out. Always have.

The air kombos are funny. Watch a gameplay video and you'll see what I mean. It looks like they're floating in the air, while slowly attacking the opponent. Honestly, it's so incredibly lame how slow the air komat is, especially compared to the more realistic ground autocombos. And what's with the bouncing off the ground? It looks way too overused.