What's new

Suggestions on new alt costumes!

low_kix

Noob
Cyber Reptile, like in challenge tower.
Klassic Smoke.
Sub Zero unmasked.
unmasked characters generally

I admit it was cool surprise to see cyber reptile, but id prefer an original costume to a simple pallete swap.

But unmasked characters would be sweet

"I am vengeance, I am the night..."

Hi. Im new in this forum and i want to now if someone wants to trade some dlc codes (i have 10 dlc codes for subzero) and i want to change them for (scorpion, reptil,jade,kitana and milena) codes. thanks

Eight

I am the salt
I got a good one

Cyrax and Sektor alt costumes

Partway through conversion to cyborgs. Kind of Kano-ish but with more robot bits.

Best of both worlds!

Plus then we can have some sort of progression with the costumes. Human -> Partly cyborg -> Full cyborg.

The alternate that sounds most appealing to me would be a cyborg Smoke costume. I think that'd be pretty bad ass.

Also, for Sonya: something that makes her look like she's actually a special forces operative. Given her character--backstory, etc.--she probably has the worst costumes in the game. (Kitana should also have a more regal outfit.)

Kabal trench coat is a must.

I'd like to see Sindel with a completely new 3rd costume.

Others I want to see:
-robo Reptile
-classic Smoke
-a new Kung Lao alt
-Stryker in riot gear
-Sonya's old jump suit

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
How about cyber sub getting an alternate? Give him the khan look like at his ending. This way we can also pick his secondary color which is blue rather than teal.

Loot

the special effects
UMK3 ninja palette swaps (basically Smokes default outfit but with a mask)
Cage's Bloodsport outfit
Jax's MK2 red pants and shiny silver arms

low_kix

Noob
I think I'm the only one who doesn't wanna see a cyber smoke costume. That doesn't happen in the story anymore, it doesn't make sense to me..

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Tim Static

Adminerator
I think I'm the only one who doesn't wanna see a cyber smoke costume. That doesn't happen in the story anymore, it doesn't make sense to me..

It couldnt be a costume, it would have to be an entire different character, as Cyber Sub is to Human Sub.

Loot

the special effects

It doesn't make sense that you can play as Sub Zero, Noob, and CSZ as well.

Tim Static

Adminerator
You only play story mode once (for the most part) after, they are just characters you use to play one another and all that other stuff goes out the door.

i'd LOVE to see Robo Homo back in MK9 with UMK3 play style!!

Loot

the special effects
You only play story mode once (for the most part) after, they are just characters you use to play one another and all that other stuff goes out the door.

i'd LOVE to see Robo Homo back in MK9 with UMK3 play style!!
That's why I'm saying Cyber Smoke should be a costume, since you can technically have 2 Kuai Liangs/2 Bi-Han's playable.

low_kix

Noob
It doesn't make sense that you can play as Sub Zero, Noob, and CSZ as well.
Well Noob is a completely different character, and both reg Sub and CSZ appear in story mode, whereas Cyber smoke never comes into existence

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Maskless alts for all the male ninjas.
Ninja mime for Cage.
Generally less slutty outfits for the females across the board.
Retro costumes for both skarlet and Rain when ever he comes.
Allow the use of cyber reptile, and zombie skins in non zombie mode matches(probably be kinda hard though)

I would just like them to release as much alts as possible, retro or new, and try to make the new outfits as different as possible from what the characters would normally wear, I don't need another Yellow ninja suit for scorpion.