What's new

suggestions for better mileena game

IMO when ever a Mileena player is up against ANY character who dosent have a fast way to close in on her like a teleport. or w/e the mileena player should just instant air Sai and wait for them to come to her. make them play the way u want them to play lol. forgot what match it was but it looked like u had the right idea for a moment when u started to zone him for a bit. you just have to work on your instant air sai. and ur combos. your poke game is nice tho! and i also noticed that ur opponent was crouching ALOT you should have been use'n your over head to punish that lol. but GG tho. you should watch that video and look at your mistakes so u can learn from it :cheers:

http://www.justin.tv/offcast/b/286683746 part 2, ~ 32:20

nick[usa] (mil) v b : l (liu)
IMO when ever a Mileena player is up against ANY character who dosent have a fast way to close in on her like a teleport. or w/e the mileena player should just instant air Sai and wait for them to come to her. make them come to you lol. forgot what match it was but it looked like u had the right idea for a moment when u started to zone him for a bit. you just have to work on your instant air sai. and ur combos. your poke game is nice tho! and i also noticed that ur opponent was crouching ALOT you should have been use'n your over head to punish that lol thats like Mileena's number 1 combo starter lol . but GG tho. you should watch that video and look at your mistakes so u can learn from them :cheers:

EternityInBlack

Milly Vanilli
Your poke game is really good and I can see why you were using a lot of teleport kicks in your most recent match. It looked like the other guy was more focused on nailing his wall to wall than actually punishing you properly with blocked dive kicks. The commenters made a comment about using the low 3 as a means to duck under jump kicks, and I've experienced it yesterday when playing against a bunch of people online. It's quite effective. I think you did better in the match before this most recently posted one.