What's new

[Suggestion] To any Android Developers

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Hi there... I am a casual fighting gamer, while not skilled enthusiastic. I often like to play in practice mode with combo sheets out trying to do new stuff. I always check the app store on my android phone for combo list apps and after a while of this I feel I have some suggestions for anyone interested in making one.

So in addition to the normal in game move list....

1) Have a way to enter button configs. So the buttons in the list change to match are stick/pad set up.
2) Have a option to enter our own strings. So we can copy them from the net into the app, and have it formatted with the buttons.
3) Include a "screen always on" feature so it doesn't go to a blank screen.

If any app had these features I would absolutely LOVE it!

What would you guys look for in a app ?

Jynks

Great app.. dose everything but one thing!

It would be awesome if you could set your own button config. I personally use "numbers" but I bet somone playing PS4 but with arcade stick might like to have PS4 buttons but have them mapped correctly... if you know what I mean.

Otherwise.. awesome job... bought!

purbeast

Noob
Yeah I do know what you mean. I may look into adding that.

I just haven't had many people mention that button config. Most people using arcade sticks are "more hardcore" lol, and most of those people prefer the number variation anyways.

At least in the feedback I've gotten and just from talking to people. The people who prefer the XB1/PS4 buttons are typically using the control pad with default controls.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Tom Brady should be releasing a comprehensive android living guide, soon. Should be very thorough.

Jynks

Another sugestion...

Would be cool if the app had a landscape mode when you turned in on its side. Kustom Kombos can be long and having the phone on its side would mean it wouldn't go for many lines.. I think that would be neat!

Yeah I do know what you mean. I may look into adding that.

I just haven't had many people mention that button config. Most people using arcade sticks are "more hardcore" lol, and most of those people prefer the number variation anyways.

At least in the feedback I've gotten and just from talking to people. The people who prefer the XB1/PS4 buttons are typically using the control pad with default controls.
Fair enough... I also use the 1.2.3.4 but it is cool to see the button history ingame look like the buttons on your app. I only use 1,2,3,4 because it doesn't work that way