What's new

Suggest a new fighter

Loot

the special effects
Because my main is clearly being ruined with the patch (-1 on frame advantage after b312) I'm looking for a new fighter to learn. Since my main is pure rushdown, recommend me some rushdown.

Only looking to learn equally "broken" characters so they can get nerfed too.

R2FI

Noob
-1 when b312 blocked, you talking about raiden? it was +1 before the patch, right?
i still play him - the two frames doesn't change THAT much. you can still check with d1, cancel into teleport, stop after b31 or b3 and start b312 again, throw some d1/d3 in between or check with superman, especially when you are able to break to punish in case you guessed wrong.

if you are just looking for another char: i started playing cyber sub two weeks ago, play him as pure rushdown, 332 and 34 alone are killing people online and offline if they dont fuzzyguard. parry keeps people from getting too aggressive, bombs have no real damage potential but they force people to change their positioning, slide is a long range punisher and combo ender with good wakeup possibilities afterwards (block and bait wakeup specials, parry wakeup pokes, 50/50 mixup, etc.), divekicks will mess with most zoning strats.

other than that, cage and kang are recognized as good rushdown chars, but i dont have much experience with them.

Honestly, I don't see much b3, 1, 2 in high level play from Jop, PR Rog, or even Justin outside some punish situations anyway. 3,3,4 does suck tho. As if it has fast startup to begin with. Smh.

- Sent from my HTC eVo with Tapatalk

VRbrada

Noob
a very good rushdown was reptile!and i say was because i dont know if he is the same good after the new patch becasue they nerf his dash!i am in europe and the patch havent come here yet!but before that reptile was deadly!