What's new

Such a Noob

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Hello TYM! Well, where to start? I love playing MK, I use mainly Smoke, Subzero, and Liu Kang. Ive been browsing the forums for a while now to learn and I really like this site. I also can't wait for Injustice|Gods Among Us to come out, I've always loved superheroes! Ill be looking to main Harley Quinn, Superman, or Doomsday if he's in :) Can't wait to banter with you all about MK and up-n-coming fighters!

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
welcome, have fun, play nice, and thats a pretty awesome name you have there. "Insomnicide"...i like it! Avatar's pretty cool too. Kinda reminds me of the Siegebreaker Assault Beast from Diablo 3:

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
You play Subby and you like Injustice. I already love you! Welcome to the site and hope you have some fun, yo

Beast3

Theres No Escape
welcome, have fun, play nice, and thats a pretty awesome name you have there. "Insomnicide"...i like it! Avatar's pretty cool too. Kinda reminds me of the Siegebreaker Assault Beast from Diablo 3:
Welcome Insomnicide! (so you are a sleepless killer? awesome!)

and Sunny his avatar looks a lot like Doomsday to me, but could just be me

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Welcome to the site! Have you considered picking up Li- Oh! You already know him. Good stuff! ;) We need more Liu players.

Espio

Kokomo
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourself here:).

Additionally, your username is amazingly awesome.