What's new

Such a hero

Playpal

Kombatant
lol, wow most guys can't go past 5-8 times if THAT much...

I think this is bs or the kid was also on drugs or something, because normally even if you tried past 10 your body would be exhausted seriously....
My guess is he was into S&M if he wanted to go 42 times.

King

Sig Maker
lol, wow most guys can't go past 5-8 times if THAT much...

I think this is bs or the kid was also on drugs or something, because normally even if you tried past 10 your body would be exhausted seriously....
My record was 13 times in one day back when I was 12. I was tired but got bored of being by myself LMAO.

Yea yea, cool story bro.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
My guess is he was into S&M if he wanted to go 42 times.
Maybe, lol who knows. I'm still on the fence about him going 42 times though lol.

@king haha, yeah I think every guy did that I mean as a teen lol to see how far they can go plus teenage boys that's their peak lol. Women it's in their 30's...

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
The sad part is that everyone's making jokes besides the fact the boy was sick and is now, you know... dead.

Meh, whatever.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
The sad part is that everyone's making jokes besides the fact the boy was sick and is now, you know... dead.

Meh, whatever.
i think its less poking fun at him and more people just trying to believe that a kid actually managed to wank himself to death.

Playpal

Kombatant

Meh, whatever.
This is exactly why I asked if making an article on the matter was necessary.

Either way, I'm gonna assume everyone's laughing at the act and not at the person committing the act.

Mosp

Dojo Trainee
It's not lol...this is like a month old now.

If i remember correctly i read he had about 800 videos lol...
Where are you getting this information? This was originally posted on a website that's equivalent to The Onion, meaning it is fake but funny nonetheless.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11

Meh, whatever.
Sick physically or mentally? Because I think you'd have to be both honestly to some degree to even be able to do that 42 times...