What's new

Subliminal Messages in MK2

Yeah man there's so many possibilitys and theory's on every little detail in Mk. And to say its all just art work doesn't add up due to how many secrets and the bizzare ways the creators twist our minds. Outworld tours was more funny to me he's the comic book guys twin haha. Hmm always was intrigued into who the raiden lookalike a are in the forest I thought farmers but why would anyone farm anything in outworld? Don't know. And is there any connection to khans septor with the red orb on top with the red orb the "gargoyles" in wastelands are guarding that u mentioned? In mk3 it explains the Kano Sonya capture saga. Gotta bounce I gave a deeper look into it when I get on my laptop hard to get detail on I phone haha

Watched outworld tours. Though I was impressed with the Dead Pool description, I was underwhelmed with everything else. Overall, I was disappointed. In no particular order.....1) The tower, monitored by the purple warlock appears to have been, or still is a portal in itself. I'd think it would be used by those guys to travel through the clouds. They hover like clouds too. The intricate pattern of holes suggests to me much more about the opening. The rolling clouds also reinforce this. 2) I hoped more images in the Armory, like the faces, (Kintaro?), the 'fist emblems on the sheds?, or how Reptile makes the floor move. 3) Who is seated in the balconies of the arena? 4) What about the fact that a few days pass in an hour or so? 5) Who are those two guys that died in the Forest? 6) Back to Kahn's Arena, what is that scepter he's holding? Also, was it ever explained what happened to Kano and Sonya. Intertwined snake symbols or something are also visible............I can probably think of more.
The dudes in the purple hoods are called shadow priests there there to guard the portals leading in and out of outworld any MK stage with a portal these bad boys will be floating around so u spot on dude it is a portal at top of the tower, to where who knows ?? And for the hectic fast rolling clouds defiantly symbolism for time travel through the realms :) hey u mentioned reptile making the ground shake? Explain haven't noticed it man