What's new

Match Footage Sub Ziro CHAGO - playstile

After watching MK9 FFA final, I was rly impressed with Chago's playstile.
He is soo agressive, using ice clones perfectly timed, making clones in the corner and than jumping over enemy to push them into the clone...

And as I saw, he is not regular 2 2 string player, becouse he is using 2 1 instead 2 2.
So basicly he is doing 2 1 , if hit confirmed, than he is using ice ball -> BnB
If hit confirmed , he can easly see freeze animation and continue with ice ball.
I think this option, is easyer to check if hit confirmed or not becouse of freeze animation

If blocked he is doing 2 1 2 clone ! I was testing this and after corner pressure, this combo is always making perfectly placed ice clone, and I found it better than 2 2 4 clone?
What you guys think about this kind of playstile?

for ppl who didn't see match, here is link

Subby

Frost Warrior
After watching MK9 FFA final, I was rly impressed with Chago's playstile.
He is soo agressive, using ice clones perfectly timed, making clones in the corner and than jumping over enemy to push them into the clone...

And as I saw, he is not regular 2 2 string player, becouse he is using 2 1 instead 2 2.
So basicly he is doing 2 1 , if hit confirmed, than he is using ice ball -> BnB
If hit confirmed , he can easly see freeze animation and continue with ice ball.
I think this option, is easyer to check if hit confirmed or not becouse of freeze animation

If blocked he is doing 2 1 2 clone ! I was testing this and after corner pressure, this combo is always making perfectly placed ice clone, and I found it better than 2 2 4 clone?
What you guys think about this kind of playstile?

for ppl who didn't see match, here is link
Eh, he had a lack of overheads, and he kept jumping into Ermacs Tele moves. He was alright I guess, but I did love his combos and how he threw a ice clone everytime he did 2,1,2.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Maybe easier to hit confirm but he missed quite a few hits due to lack of range with the sword. I could be wrong, just what I saw.

One thing i will do is start using 2,1,2 in the corner if I'm expecting to get blocked. It seems like getting out the clone after is really easy, while 2,2,4 xx clone sometimes doesn't come out.