What's new

Sub Zero vs Scorpion Kombat Exhibition "Fire vs ICE"

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Here is my 2nd video in this series and it features the legendary epic fight between Sub Zero and Scorpion. After doing the Reptile vs Rain video like this, I got so much of a positive reaction from it, I decided to make this my new series of videos and take a little more time on this one, so here is the 2nd video in the series, Sub Zero vs Scorpion. Enjoy!

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

You mean like this one?

Actually, if I did it, it would be nothing like that, since my fight scene videos are 5 minutes long. Under 1 minute of doing a couple of combos back and forth to show a Story Mode scene is pretty simple compared to what I am doing. Don't get me wrong, its cool, but not really on the same level when it comes to match time. Plus, mine are more for entertainment than to show Story Mode. I really want to show combo potential and punishment potential for the characters, while at the same time, throwing music in the background that goes with the fight, and making it as interesting and entertaining as I can.

By the way guys, SRK just featured this video on their main page! Its amazing to me how popular these videos are becoming. I am really proud of these Kombat Exhibition videos and will be posting many, many more, so keep an eye out for them. I am getting many requests and will be doing some really special things with this concept soon.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Props TylerLantern !

I JUST front paged this, lol
Thanks Storms, that means a lot. These definitely turned out to be much more entertaining than I thought. I am already working on 2 more lol.

oh, and Storms, I know this is off topic, but where can I see the pictures of that Sub Zero Fatality Statue from Syco that you have as your avatar? I did not even know about it until I saw your avatar lol.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Actually, if I did it, it would be nothing like that, since my fight scene videos are 5 minutes long. Under 1 minute of doing a couple of combos back and forth to show a Story Mode scene is pretty simple compared to what I am doing. Don't get me wrong, its cool, but not really on the same level when it comes to match time. Plus, mine are more for entertainment than to show Story Mode. I really want to show combo potential and punishment potential for the characters, while at the same time, throwing music in the background that goes with the fight, and making it as interesting and entertaining as I can.

By the way guys, SRK just featured this video on their main page! Its amazing to me how popular these videos are becoming. I am really proud of these Kombat Exhibition videos and will be posting many, many more, so keep an eye out for them. I am getting many requests and will be doing some really special things with this concept soon.
But Check did the whole Story mode, not just this one.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Thanks Storms, that means a lot. These definitely turned out to be much more entertaining than I thought. I am already working on 2 more lol.

oh, and Storms, I know this is off topic, but where can I see the pictures of that Sub Zero Fatality Statue from Syco that you have as your avatar? I did not even know about it until I saw your avatar lol.
Here ya go, sir!
http://testyourmight.com/threads/sub-zero-fatality-statue-revealed-by-syco-collectibles.15967/

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
But Check did the whole Story mode, not just this one.
And your point is...?

There are differences between what Check did and what Tyler did. I wasn't under the impression that only one person could do double-controller solo action for works of art like these. Hell, I've done this myself to celebrate last year's holidays. Give Tyler a little credit for working so hard to pull this off, won't you?

Anyhow TylerLantern, you've outdone yourself. Fantastic videos! ;)

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Before this goes any further...

Check did a great job with his videos, no one is denying that. He has some amazing work. This is just something different, and really the only thing it has in common is I use 2 controllers to do the combos. It has nothing to do with Story Mode at all. My goal here is to bring hype and entertainment to the community, while at the same time showing combo and punishment potential for the characters I am showing in these videos.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
If you did one with Smoke I'd cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy.
I knew what this comment was from before hitting the "spoiler" section lol. This comment is full of win stuff. And yes, Smoke just miiiight be one of the next characters I am using...We shall see!

Enenra

Go to hell.
I knew what this comment was from before hitting the "spoiler" section lol. This comment is full of win stuff. And yes, Smoke just miiiight be one of the next characters I am using...We shall see!
I will fucking cry if he loses though. I will.​

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
And your point is...?

There are differences between what Check did and what Tyler did. I wasn't under the impression that only one person could do double-controller solo action for works of art like these. Hell, I've done this myself to celebrate last year's holidays. Give Tyler a little credit for working so hard to pull this off, won't you?

Anyhow TylerLantern, you've outdone yourself. Fantastic videos! ;)
He said Check only did that 1 little video.But that wasn't the case. He did th whole story mode.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
He said Check only did that 1 little video.But that wasn't the case. He did th whole story mode.
I am not trying to start anything but if you read my comment, I never said that. Please read my comment again, as you have obviously mis-read it. From here on out, please leave anything that does not have to do with my video out of this thread. This thread is to discuss my video and the characters involved. Thanks.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I am not trying to start anything but if you read my comment, I never said that. Please read my comment again, as you have obviously mis-read it. From here on out, please leave anything that does not have to do with my video out of this thread. This thread is to discuss my video and the characters involved. Thanks.
I wasn't the one who brought it up.Someone asked for a Deadly Alliance combo vid I put it here.What was the problem?