1. Ice Beam
2. Power Slide
3. Cold Shoulder
4. Ground Freeze

X-RAY Attack
Deep Freeze

SZSR

Noob
It looked more like a freezeblast, than a freezeball. Personally, I like the klose-kombatish grab.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm pretty sure that the frozen impale sword and break off is a throw of Sub-Zero's, notice he grabs Cage before he does that. That's sick though how he just forms a sword on the spot out of ice and breaks it...awesome

SZSR

Noob
We haven't seen it used in actual 1 on 1 gameplay, but the animation was there in the first vid. Hopefully it ends up part of his moveset.

Brown Pillow

Ain't No Poop Joke
I thought I saw him freeze his opponent briefly during one of his combos. I'm not sure if it's a special move or just some decorative to show during a combo.

SZSR

Noob
I thought I saw him freeze his opponent briefly during one of his combos. I'm not sure if it's a special move or just some decorative to show during a combo.
Yeah, I remember that. That was on Scorpion on the newest gameplay video. I really don't know what that was.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
I think the freeze blast was the EX freeze ball

Also, it looks like one of his normal moves(or what looks like it) has a freeze property, so basically I'd assumed you can freeze someone in a combo where your couldn't with a freezeball...hmm. Unless it's something else.

Also, does his slide always juggle, or is it only the EX version?

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I think the freeze blast was the EX freeze ball

Also, it looks like one of his normal moves(or what looks like it) has a freeze property, so basically I'd assumed you can freeze someone in a combo where your couldn't with a freezeball...hmm. Unless it's something else.

Also, does his slide always juggle, or is it only the EX version?
It looks like the EX version only juggles.

EDIT: The EX version does juggle. I saw it take away a bar off the meter.

Freezeball
That icy sword... looks badass!

Sub looks like MKDC, but darker... :D

Did anyone else see any specials?
Sub-Zero in Mk9 is the Original Subby. I like his moveset from MKvsDC and whatever additions he has now. It would be cool if he had all that in this game. He's gotta have that kickass combo from MKvsDC as well.

SZSR

Noob
Enhanced moves list:
Ice beam- down, forward+A+Right Trigger
Powerslide- away, toward+B+right trigger
Cold Shoulder- down, away+X+right trigger
Ground Freeze- down, away+A+right Trigger

X-ray attack:
Deep Freeze- Right bumper+Right Trigger

I'm guessing that the regular versions are just removing the right trigger part.