What's new

General/Other Sub-Zero Reps at MLG Dallas

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Damn. That is far, I fly up there often to visit fam. Well, hopefully I don't let yall down. If I can keep my nerves in order...should be ok. If I dont have to face like reo or 16bit first. LoL. I know those MU...but not THOSE MUs if you catch my drift.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Damn. That is far, I fly up there often to visit fam. Well, hopefully I don't let yall down. If I can keep my nerves in order...should be ok. If I dont have to face like reo or 16bit first. LoL. I know those MU...but not THOSE MUs if you catch my drift.
Get goldfish to stand behind them and say dirty things. ITS LEGIT STRATEGY!!!

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Best of luck to you. Try not to stress too much about it and just remember to have fun!

Seapeople

This one's for you
Is this your first major beefy? Its weird but i never really felt tourney nerves at the ones i attended. I just played as mediocre as usual :p

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I can't do weekend tourneys... Lose too many days of work.

Good luck to any subs who do go! I'll be rooting for ya beef!

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I just try to do 2,2,4, ice clone in the corner.

(Please see PowerUp 2012 for reference)
Oh that was great. If im on my exit round, on the verge of being eliminated, im throwing out puddles like crazy. Go out with a bang.

Im SO STOKED ERRMEHGERD

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
God i love you asshats. I will rep sub to the max. Especially if im the only sub main.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2