What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero Sub Zero Mortal Kombat X Mirror, Cryomancer VS GrandMaster

It is so AWESOME to see some real gameplay!

This game is going to be so damn good.

Thank you for posting all of these videos over the last few days.
Bunny hops, and random pokes, too much for ya? Lol how about "the absence of a block mechanic" gameplay so many users have uploaded ha!

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
So question for all the french players who got their hands on this game for a bit and were generous enough to supply us with this footage:

How useful are the interactables? Do they serve a purpose? Do they add another layer to the combat, or are they just kinda there?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I asked for me Sub you gave more Sub. Thank you.

love the the way each variation looks like it has unique round win animations, Cyromancer smashes clone, grandmaster "i will freeze your soul"

SaJa

FH_FenriR
So question for all the french players who got their hands on this game for a bit and were generous enough to supply us with this footage:

How useful are the interactables? Do they serve a purpose? Do they add another layer to the combat, or are they just kinda there?
Interaction are much better than igau. I didn't like it on igau, but now it gives more fun to the game. Some are very usefull. On the bridge, on the left, I've seen Scorpion doing this to escape SZ's wall pressure :

02:26.

I was amazed by the animation. Most of them give you more mobility in midscreen. My mates didn't use it at all, I did a bit with my 5 games' D'Vorah, it has been recorded, maybe Jackal will post it but it's on the snow stage so it's already knew.

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
It is so AWESOME to see some real gameplay!
This game is going to be so damn good.
Thank you for posting all of these videos over the last few days.
You are welcome, with the serious lack of news we really wanted to provide good stuff to analyse. The french players will be very active on this game and we will share the most as we can.

Last edited: