What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Sub-Zero Fatalities and Brutalities

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
One of Sub Zero's brutalities is

Snow Ball (EX ice ball)

how does this work? isn't it non-damaging move?

Mikotto

Boon Pls.
Can't you keep combos going past 0 health, then once you drop it or end it they enter the Finish Him state? If that's the case I would assume that you just end the combo with an iceball for the brutality.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
The only other one I know of is the Command Grab with the ice shivs, he plants the last one in the top of the opponent's head, and they drop down.

The last hit is slowed down too.
Pretty "cool".

To perform his EX Ice Ball Brutality, the clock has to have more than 40 seconds and when your opponent has a small pixel of health left, you have to freeze them. While they're frozen, you need to be fullscreen distance then perform the EX Ice Ball and it will cause a Brutality.

Last edited:

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
One of Sub Zero's brutalities is

Snow Ball (EX ice ball)

how does this work? isn't it non-damaging move?
Ex Ice blast will do some damage to an already frozen opponent.

This brutality is actually just like one of his Fatalities where he'd freeze them and rip there head and throw it at the body.

Do you have to unlock the krypt thing to actually use the rest? I really dont' want to have to roam the krypt at all.

Many brutalities are hidden in chests in the krypt which show up in certain place at certain time, like it was in mk deception so you have to roam around and get lucky to be in the right place and right time to find the chest.