What's new

Guide - Cryomancer Sub-Zero CRYOMANCER Guide

seakaybe

Noob
that is a poor excuse of a come back, ah just like your tv dinner table video of a video cam filming a tv good nite bobby joe, oh no not this all over again!!!!! last word of advise you know how they say dont eat that yellow snow, well for you it should be dont eat that brown paper
Dude you're just embarrassing yourself. It's time for you to keep quiet for a bit.

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer

Dude you're just embarrassing yourself. It's time for you to keep quite for a bit.
piss off boy, i am just bantering with the homemade video king, i also have heard they have copies of this now at KY truck stops, the only thing embarrassing is a 34 year old like you whose life revolves around this, at your age i was already en charge of a handful of internal medicine resident training and passing down all my medical knowlege and now at 51 i can screw around with stuff like this now because iam so set and let young men of your age train the interns and residents but i continue to train and pass on for the love of medicine and watching young men and women becoming better than me, that is real accomplishement, not trying to take credit for posting a cheesey tv dinner table hill rat video

Last edited:

seakaybe

Noob
piss off boy, i am just bantering with the homemade video king, i also have heard they have copies of this now at KY truck stops, the only thing embarrassing is a 34 year old like you whose life revolves around this, at your age i was already en charge of a handful of internal medicine resident training and passing down all my medical knowlege and now at 51 i can screw around with stuff like this now because iam so set and let young men of your age train the interns and residents
Wow and you still can't English, I am so impressed with you and before you make personal comments on who I am and what I have achieved in life you should have a look at your conduct and the ridiculous things you say. If you couldn't see what Mr Aquaman was trying to show us, a standing reset, maybe you shouldn't be here. And say what you want after this because all you will look like is a fool so good luck to you.

yucking

Shokugeki
piss off boy, i am just bantering with the homemade video king, i also have heard they have copies of this now at KY truck stops, the only thing embarrassing is a 34 year old like you whose life revolves around this, at your age i was already en charge of a handful of internal medicine resident training and passing down all my medical knowlege and now at 51 i can screw around with stuff like this now because iam so set and let young men of your age train the interns and residents
en charge O________________________________________________________________________________________________O

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
Wow and you still can't English, I am so impressed with you and before you make personal comments on who I am and what I have achieved in life you should have a look at your conduct and the ridiculous things you say. If you couldn't see what Mr Aquaman was trying to show us, a standing reset, maybe you shouldn't be here. And say what you want after this because all you will look like is a fool so good luck to you.
no kidding i knew that, but it had already been displayed, he was only interested in getting credit go read pages ahead of this and smart players like sgt reed, boba buster and i think in flames have already discussed this in detail(if i left someone out sorry, dont be upset)and the restand so all what aqua boy was trying to do was take credit for what these people had already discovered with his little jed clampet tv dinner table hill rat video of a tv game lol

Last edited:

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
en charge O________________________________________________________________________________________________O
wow iam impressed you found where i hit the space bar between en and charge in all defense one of my resident here is the lounge has also been typing some of this so she should also be given credit, she just walked away laughing

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
my resident wants to know wtf " wow and you still cant english", okay ellie mae or should i say jethro, but its okay if you make a mistake but not for others in typing

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
from all of us here in the medical lounge goodnight, we have rounds to make now, so fight hard and fight fair and fight often

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
What is this combo? 11 ice ball then 4, RC?
11xxdf2 sorry dont need the 4 i was thinking of f12~df2+R2~4 RC~f33xxslide or just f33, or b2~slide or f42L1 then enhanced hammer or slide or bomb or iceball, MY MISTAKE, for the other it should read 11df2 then mix it up with various moves such as NJP or 242~RC and so on my apologies

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
What is this combo? 11 ice ball then 4, RC?
11xxdf2 sorry dont need the 4 i was thinking of f12~df2+R2~4 RC MY MISTAKE, for the other it should read 11df2 then mix it up with various moves such as NJP or 242~RC and so on my apologies, these are kombos that one of the residents uses and really likes them, we thought we would just share them with other folks, and this is for cpu dont know how well it works for online play, they are superior players, i suck at best and may have translated incorrectly, hope this helps,AND IN THE INFAMOUS WORDS OF AQUA, IF THESE ARE NEW I WANT CREDIT HA HA AND LOL

Last edited:

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
11xxdf2 sorry dont need the 4 i was thinking of f12~df2+R2~4 RC MY MISTAKE, for the other it should read 11df2 then mix it up with various moves such as NJP or 242~RC and so on my apologies, these are kombos that one of the residents uses and really likes them, we thought we would just share them with other folks, and this is for cpu dont know how well it works for online play, they are superior players, i suck at best and may have translated incorrectly, hope this helps,AND IN THE INFAMOUS WORDS OF AQUA, IF THESE ARE NEW I WANT CREDIT HA HA AND LOL
oh ok, you mean as a reset? standing 4 for frames after ex ice ball?

I really feel the air hammer should have been a low ground pound to counter those annoying spammers (am looking at you cybernetic Kano)

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
He seems so much more stiff in this variation now. Am i the only one who feels like he got worse?

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
piss off boy, i am just bantering with the homemade video king, i also have heard they have copies of this now at KY truck stops, the only thing embarrassing is a 34 year old like you whose life revolves around this, at your age i was already en charge of a handful of internal medicine resident training and passing down all my medical knowlege and now at 51 i can screw around with stuff like this now because iam so set and let young men of your age train the interns and residents but i continue to train and pass on for the love of medicine and watching young men and women becoming better than me, that is real accomplishement, not trying to take credit for posting a cheesey tv dinner table hill rat video
habibi don't be that obvious as a troll, lol

Adagost

yard's best Ice cream
He seems so much more stiff in this variation now. Am i the only one who feels like he got worse?
Just to point out the obvious

- Metergain ability increase with the Coldblooded cancel
- you gain more damage with the 111 x Iceball punish
- Icehammer decreased startup (benefits : I think b3,3 x Hammer is viable now, at least it combos. F4-Ice Hammer is a true Blockstring. Air Hammer is -2 on Block)
- f1,2 has more hit advantage IIRC, so now it is a true 50/50 mixup string. f1,2,2 has less recovery on hit making njp combo easier

Across the board they adressed a lot of issues he had, so he is better then before (but you need to put in some more effort now even if the cancel is easy), I think he is in a solid place now. Broken in any kind or needs a damage nerf? Not at all.

You guys know that you have an Ignore option pretending to kencheese? Obvious troll is obvious.