What's new

Sub-zero anti wake up on kast with kameo scorpion combo just some ideas

MK9

Noob
So wait an ex move, beats an “armored” wake up??? The game is getting worse by the minute

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
But so is the wake up attack, wtf would you give the offensive player advantage over the defensive armor. You get one Defensive option and yhay can get taken away. Game is becoming dumb
it's a hard read and I attack then cancel with ex armored move because it it takes 2 hits to break it except on havik

TH3DISTURBED1

"Never say 'never'
I can't say all for sure, but most have a single hit of armor. It's basically taking the idea of Baraka's quick hitting move and applying it. It's a read, so I can't say it's unfair. I truly enjoy watching these punishes. Maybe I should play Sub

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
So wait an ex move, beats an “armored” wake up??? The game is getting worse by the minute
Are you serious?
This is essentially a meaty armour break using
Sub Zero’s armour. Lots of characters have meaty armour breaks that don’t require armour; eg. Baraka, Sindel

This was in MKX, it’s pretty standard tbh. I’m not sure what you’re complaining about?

In regards to the setup, it’s cool, but doesn’t give an awful lot of damage, is unsafe, and there’s really no mixup. You’d probably be better blocking if you make the read they’re gonna wake up.

Last edited:

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Are you serious?
This is essentially a meaty armour break using
Sub Zero’s armour. Lots of characters have meaty armour breaks that don’t require armour; eg. Baraka, Sindel

This was in MKX, it’s pretty standard tbh. I’m not sure what you’re complaining about?

In regards to the setup, it’s cool, but doesn’t give an awful lot of damage, is unsafe, and there’s really no mixup. You’d probably be better blocking if you make the read they’re gonna wake up.
defo right it just adds to the possibility but defo more rewarding to block