Stuffing Wake-Ups With Blue Beetle from Deoxys

Discussion in 'Blue Beetle' started by HellblazerHawkman, Aug 28, 2018.

By HellblazerHawkman on Aug 28, 2018 at 3:56 PM
  1. HellblazerHawkman

HellblazerHawkman Confused Thanagarian
    News Editor

[​IMG]

Blue Beetle. Objectively the top character in the game ever since Rewind sometimes used him and won EVO. With a character this objectively broken, what more can be done to make him overpowered beyond belief? TSS Deoxys has got that tech.

In his almost latest video, Deoxys goes over options Blue Beetle has to deal with some of the more frustrating WUs in the game, like Wonder Woman's Up Shield and Starfire's everything. The timing isn't universal, but it seems like once you get it, you get it. The important thing is to take note of which WUs can beat this, so you don't get cocky and start J3'ing everything.

For more Blue Beetle tech, go follow Deoxys on Twitter for updates on his next vid. He is pretty active on the Youtubes, so you can be sure to see a pretty frequent stream of content.

Coming at you with all dat news
News writer for (objectively) the best Netherrealm Studios based website. Feel free to message me if you have a news story you'd like to share
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Blue Beetle' started by HellblazerHawkman, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Protagonist_1
      Protagonist_1
      Thanks for posting this! I need to check this out later :D
      HellblazerHawkman likes this.
    2. HellblazerHawkman
      HellblazerHawkman
      Frankly, I was shocked to find something that wasn't "OMGZ EPIX RANKED RUN (hard)" or "Injustice 2 Mobile Motherbox Unboxing (hard)"
      Protagonist_1 likes this.
    3. GLoRToR
      GLoRToR
      But starfire is broken invincible top 1 and cheap and unfair.
      HellblazerHawkman likes this.
    4. HellblazerHawkman
      HellblazerHawkman
      I was also considering making a joke about Starfire still being number 1 since Blue Beetle hasn't won a major since EVO
      GLoRToR likes this.
    5. Marinjuana
      Marinjuana
      I can't watch it at the moment but I urge those who say this game lacks depth to check out these sorts of videos. I've spent hours and hours working on oki with wakeups in mind and there's still so much more to find and improve upon. There's a lot of varied wakeups in the game and it completely changes how you pressure on knockdown in various matchups. Mind games for days.
      Roy Arkon likes this.
    6. curryking777
      curryking777
      Well what do we have here, first game trying this tech and this Starfire rage quits immeadiately. Hahaha :)

Espio and undergroundvgt like this.
    7. GLoRToR
      GLoRToR
      Nah man Fate and Adam are fine.