What's new

Stuff

wHO WON THE LAST MK2 PS3 TOURNEY

Cyusstrike_ATL said:
AND WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE?
real_talk718 won the last tourney. im down for another one at anytime. but i think for that to happen,most people would have to want another tourney,lol

S

scheissn

As far as the leagues go, ask 9.95 really nicely because that takes a lot of effort on his part.

As far as tourneys go, feel free to run one yourselves whenever you want.
There should be quite a bit more of them, and possibly a fight ladder on top of that.

Noob
Hey guys. Yeah, I'm still planning on running the leagues, just need a little bit of re-ordering now. I'm already working on it and I'll hopefully be ready to take registrations soon.

Tim Static

Adminerator
dookiebrain said:
wow.....its on then. tournament soon guys for mk2 psn, Tim do you wanna throw down again on this??
Nah. Let fresh blood take the next one after the new forum gets settled into ;)

Tim Static said:
dookiebrain said:
wow.....its on then. tournament soon guys for mk2 psn, Tim do you wanna throw down again on this??
I tell people I play who are good competition about this website. My selling point is the tournaments. So Im sure there won't be a shortage of players. I know Im in. Whenever you guys are ready that is.

Tim Static said:
dookiebrain said:
i agree, that last one was tiring,lol. someone get on it!!! lol

Houzi

Noob
black album said:
We need some sort of trophy or award that goes by your username if you win one.
That'd be cool..... I guess.

I'll be down for playing in a Kaillera league or tournament. All I need to get is a PSX/PS2 to USB converter and I'll be all set. (shouldn't be a problem)