What's new

Stryker's X-Ray vs Kenshi

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
I came here expecting some video footage. Instead, I got a quick laugh.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Stryker probably has a Torch Flashlight. It gives off actual heat (saw a video where the Torch wielder fried an egg with it), and the shaft is reinforced with titanium (which would explain how it fractures ones skull).

Kenshi may not see the flashlight, but he as hell will feel the burn to the face!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
They could make it so that Kenshi takes less damage or they can just say who cares? It's a damn video game.

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
Kenshi has eyes I assume, just can't see with them. Also getting kicked in the eye will hurt just as much whether you can see or not.

Wenis of Lore

Celestial
while on the subject of "how the...." i was wondering how anyone with a teleport couldn't sneak up behind kenshi seeing as he knows where you are regardless of eyesight. ow my brain! but as a person already posted, "who cares it's a damn video game"! :)

gravager

Noob
well he appears to be wearing a blindfold... maybe he just carries it to take advantage of his intrinsic telepathy to see the position of all monsters on the level. should render Smoke & Reptile invisibility useless and protect against Medusa's Gaze on PS3 as well :p nethack anybody?