What's new

Struggling with a combo

Hello. I'm not very active at this forum, i mostly lurk...anyway for those of you that don't know i am a noob to fighting games so i ask a lot of questions. Now i need some help.

I recently got Zatanna and have been practicing this combo:

But i just can't hit with the air medium attack after the bounce attack. I just can't do it. I mean, not even once by luck. The opponent falls to fast even tho i jump as fast as i can.

Any tips?

Magic is hard :p

Dash first and then jump and do the attack.
Please disregard this. It has nothing to do with this combo. This is in reference to continuing after B3.

Hello. I'm not very active at this forum, i mostly lurk...anyway for those of you that don't know i am a noob to fighting games so i ask a lot of questions. Now i need some help.

I recently got Zatanna and have been practicing this combo:

But i just can't hit with the air medium attack after the bounce attack. I just can't do it. I mean, not even once by luck. The opponent falls to fast even tho i jump as fast as i can.

Any tips?

Magic is hard :p
Ok the notation for this combo is:
JI2>B21>BF1MB>F3>J2>223>BF2

You're referring to the 2nd J2. F3 (the bounce attack) needs to be hit as early as possible in order to connect the J2. If you hit F3 early enough, you'll get it :)

Backfire

Noob
i know this isnt the answer you are looking for but you just need more practice. look when she recovers from the move before f3 and time it. the more you practice it the easier it will come.