What's new

Tech Strings Interruptible by 6 Frame Jab

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Mileena can d4 out of the gap in 334. I don't think she's the only one either, I think I've seen Baraka and Reptile do it too.
Mileena, Baraka, Reptile, and Sonya all have the same D4 so that makes sense.

I dunno. It looks fine to me. Can you only tag a person once per post?
You kan tag a person more than once.. I think somethings wrong with your name.. lol.

Like the Tagging system will cutoff letters because of the way it is and then won't be able to identify it.

It seems appropriate that only a machine could play Sektor to his highest potential. If someone with an encyclopedic knowledge of all of the characters strings and frame data mastered the iaTU they would be unstoppable.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
It seems appropriate that only a machine could play Sektor to his highest potential. If someone with an encyclopedic knowledge of all of the characters strings and frame data mastered the iaTU they would be unstoppable.
Yeah. That's why I need a Hitbox. So I kan have ultimate robotic precision.

PS: iaTU? That doesn't even do much vs Strings... lol.

Can Sektor iaTU sub-zero's 214 clone on block?
No.. lol. iaTU is like 21-23 Frames at the fastest speed.

ryublaze

Noob
Yeah. That's why I need a Hitbox. So I kan have ultimate robotic precision.

PS: iaTU? That doesn't even do much vs Strings... lol.

No.. lol. iaTU is like 21-23 Frames at the fastest speed.
ok cuz scorpion can spear it and that's supposedly 13 frames but takes longer cuz of the pushback but sektor with iaTU the pushback doesn't matter.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
ok cuz scorpion can spear it and that's supposedly 13 frames but takes longer cuz of the pushback but sektor with iaTU the pushback doesn't matter.
Actually I didn't really think about the duration of klone.

You kan test this fairly easily I think.
Generally if Mileena kan punish something with her standing teleport Sektor kan punish it with his iaTU if done perfectly.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Is there a thread like this for injustice? (interruptable strings for each character?)
Much easier on yourself if you just make a thread in the Injustice forums and tag people in it for the answers.
And if you do that.. Update the OP to let people know.

Batman's 113 is one of them but not every character kan interrupt it with a D1 thanks to hitbox issues.

Universal MB B3 is good for those gaps though but sometimes it's too slow to punish.