What's new

Stress Test/Beta - NRS YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!

methademic

UPR Methademic
They aren't doing anything wrong, this isn't the beta.. the entire purpose of this test is to see how the servers react under load... hence online only. We weren't intended to have training mode and story mode and the full roster and a beer and a blow job and a fresh hundred dollar bill. It is only designed to test the stability of their online platform.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
I have no problem sacrificing a couple games to look at the movelist and figure shit out. It’s to test the servers not to test the characters chill tf out.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Unfortunately the practice mode doesnt fit the purpose of the beta, because the data they need to collect is all about the connectivity and the possible basic glitches. Therefore they dont appear to be doing anything wrong

Last edited:

jmt

Noob
Good players don't need a practice room. This is a stress test, this isn't for noobs to learn.

Reactions: Zev

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
250 games played and I can say that this is the most fun Ive had on my console in a solid year.

Like Thanos, NRS has done nothing wrong.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I for one think a practice mode while it sounds great would just take away from the stress testing goal.

If you had a waiting room to practice before the match, most of the players would decline every match for days destroying the OST.
The way it's been done is perfect for what's it's built for. Testing server connections between players.
I didn't get a code and I find it completely ungrateful to say the beta was made wrong. At least you have the capability to play and learn even if it's less than optimal you have that option.

What is important is everyone has access to content early and can stream and record this gameplay. This gives the community answers, knowledge and data to save which benefits the entire community.
We have threads listing combos, Krushing blows, wakeup options and many other things all ready.
You need to play 10-20 matches just looking in moves list until you get the hang of things.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
It's just for testing online functionality. It will be okay. Calm yourself.

Reactions: Zev