What's new

Strategy thread

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Kabal is much tougher than kitana in my opinion...but I'm gonna play a kit today and test some of my theories...let me get back to you.
i completely agree.im pretty new to nightwolf and ive never gone in depth with him at all but ive had far more success against kitana than kabal so far.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
truthfully I really think Kenshi IS the toughest fight for NW. Played Pig of the hut recently online and I truly couldn't get in for shit. then you cant reflect anything. Had to switch to Sindel to even compete. there are probably better characters to use against Kenshi but im probably not good enough with those characters. Who do you think is the best character to use against Kenshi.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I use kabal when I want the edge but NW is 5-5.

Remember me and pig are neighbors and we play that matchup constantly in an offline setting. You need to stay outside of shoulder distance and use eh lightning to get damage and try to make him jump. When he jumps forward, just AA into the corner. If he jumps backwards use shoulder...either way kenshi backs himself into the corner and nightwolf can fuck up people in the corner

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Let's be clear...this is a perfect example of why you cannot base a tier list on 1) online games 2) your personal character weaknesses 3) the first and only time you fight a good kenshi.

Lol come on dude

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I need help with Skarlet, her projectile is weird, her pressure i'm clueless with, and I have troubles getting in depending on the player. I need help with Kenshi in general, his zoning is a ridiculous. Thnx. :)