What's new

Strategy against turtlers?

Alot of turtlers just wait till i do a roll/teleport and than simply uppercut me, and if i get closer they will spam the buttons. any advice?

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I don't main mileena, but instant air sai, then when I recover from block they hit me with teleport. Also when I jump at them they teleport. But, ya, She is not my main so I can not give too much advice. Also her overhead normal gives me alot of trouble.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Don't give them what they want.

Spam projectiles till they act. If they are with a life lead then go close to them, maybe even with a roll (it can act as a transportation tool if done from the right distance and this can be used to bait) and do U4, it has a good range. Alternatively, your D4 has the longest range of such a poke and just poke them. POKE THEM TO DEATH.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Sais, dash block, sais, dash block, until you get the minimum safe distance for U4, B+1,4 or D,3,4 .... if they are turtling , they make things easier, because you can see that since you started your advancement ..... the pressure Mileena can do against turtle players, specially in corners, make them take not risk being in that position, receiving chip damage.

F+2 and B+2 are fun to "provoke" a turtle opponent and challenge him to "come to fight" ..... hehe XD