What's new

Story mode (Chapter 1) impressions **Spoilers**

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Zoners will be trash tier in this game.
You might be tempted to say this, but then you'd be forgetting how it works -- within 6 months, a DLC character will be released with enough oppressive zoning tools to inspire the salt of a thousand generations.. And he will break.. The rules of the game :D

Last edited:

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Started at the same time as always for me. Verify your time zone and make sure that you've accounted for daylight savings
Not really. I live in Brazil and according to the time zone, when it's 3pm in Chicago, it's 6pm here in Brazil, so that was the time I watched all of the other streams. I asked my friends who got to watch it and they confirmed that it started one hour earlier indeed. Most of them tuned in to the twitch channel when it was 5.30pm and missed it as well. Unless it's daylight saving in Chicago and they didn't even bother to let non-US citizens know.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Not really. I live in Brazil and according to the time zone, when it's 3pm in Chicago, it's 6pm here in Brazil, so that was the time I watched all of the other streams. I asked my friends who got to watch it and they confirmed that it started one hour earlier indeed. Most of them tuned in to the twitch channel when it was 5.30pm and missed it as well. Unless it's daylight saving in Chicago and they didn't even bother to let non-US citizens know.
Yea it's DLS here.

It happened over the weekend here in the US

haketh

Noob
Defensive options are certainly superior in Injustice, but your question about zoning is difficult to answer. I guess you could analyze the zoning based on character similarities (i.e., Kabal and Martian Manhunter, Kenshi and Aquaman, Freddy and Zod, Noob and Cyborg, etc.), but this thread is neither the place nor the time for such a discussion. I say about the same.
I would actually like to see you break this dow in another thread.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
For everyone being confused about Sub-Zero:

Its Revenant Kuai Liang controlled by Quan Chi after he got killed by Sindel in MK9.

He is human instead of Cyborg because of the backlash of making Sub-Zero a cyborg and NRS listened and gave his revenant form his human look.

I prefer him being human again but would be cool to see a Cyborg Sub-Zero skin for him or at least mentioning that he was a Cyborg for some time.

D

Deleted member 9158

QTE's EVERYWHERE!!!

Actually I don't mind, you don't even have to do them, which is alright

trufenix

bye felicia
For everyone being confused about Sub-Zero:

Its Revenant Kuai Liang controlled by Quan Chi after he got killed by Sindel in MK9.

He is human instead of Cyborg because of the backlash of making Sub-Zero a cyborg and NRS listened and gave his revenant form his human look.

I prefer him being human again but would be cool to see a Cyborg Sub-Zero skin for him or at least mentioning that he was a Cyborg for some time.
How ironic is it that Cyrax and Sektor fans have bitching about Cyber Sub Zero to thank for them not being included?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Wasn't that mk9 skin Scorps..
  1. yeah it was. i personally hate that they used the same skin,i know it was just for the story and it takes plae right after MK9 but Johnnsy and Sub look different even Kenshi's is slightly different but nope Scorp's is the exact same lol other than that the story looks amazing, great to watch and seems fun to play

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Defensive options are certainly superior in Injustice, but your question about zoning is difficult to answer. I guess you could analyze the zoning based on character similarities (i.e., Kabal and Martian Manhunter, Kenshi and Aquaman, Freddy and Zod, Noob and Cyborg, etc.), but this thread is neither the place nor the time for such a discussion. I say about the same.
Do you thing the "run" move's gonna make the zoning weaker ?