What's new

Stock Market Fall Classic Edition: Isn't it actually summer?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Prediction: 7L becomes the new scapegoat for Green Arrow players

"Well only 7L can do these things with Green Arrow, Chris G just did it because everyone was so unfamiliar with Green Arrow. Most people know Green Arrow is mid tier, yadayadayada"
*Waits for JTP

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
CD Jr: Stock down. Another major, another quick finish that left everyone rushing to twitter to see the bitter tears. Jr did finally accomplish his dream of placing top 8 at a Street Fighter x Tekken major, no doubt impressing the other 7 guys who still follow that game. I will give him credit for complaining about the game and matchups instead of ranting about switching mains. Wonder Woman remains underused in the tournament scene. At this point I honestly hope CD Jr does deliver. Blowing him up is entertaining sport but the less we have to hear about Foxy's online exploits the better.
lol'd hard

. Then he goes on to lose to Harley. If I played a top character like that and lost to a Harley I would probably exile myself from that community and go to a another character.
This was awesome enough but the extra "a" reads as a voice breaking up into uncontrollable sobbing. Amazing work.

NurzBenny

Old Member
i guess what im saying is i wish KDZ was more like fran and darth arma

if KDZ cant take it then even when he wins he shouldnt dish it

either that or grow a pair
KDZ was like thee friendliest dude at SummerJam. He also didn't have the "I'm gonna win this tournament before it even happens" thing going for him then either. Phil's a sweetheart 9/10. We all have our weekends I guess.

16 Bit is the shining star of this community, of this there is no doubt. Need Bit and Yipes to do commentary on the same game . . . in my imagination

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
KDZ was like thee friendliest dude at SummerJam. He also didn't have the "I'm gonna win this tournament before it even happens" thing going for him then either. Phil's a sweetheart 9/10. We all have our weekends I guess.

16 Bit is the shining star of this community, of this there is no doubt. Need Bit and Yipes to do commentary on the same game . . . in my imagination
the problem w kdz is ive found if you say one thing against him he grows a vag, calls you a jerk w meaning and pouts when you're around like a sour teddy bear

I like the guy, i know hes nice but dude needs to understand if you dish it you take need to be able to take it to

Sorry hes so butt hurt

redeyes

Button Masher
i dont like the part saying foxy's online exploits .

f0xy got 2nd at a UK major, then first at his next, i doubt its online that makes his WW respected :confused: