What's new

Still only 5 hearts for Brutalities and 3 for fatalities

Thats some BS NRS! Still gotta do 50 Brutalities just for one heart chest. You guys need to up your game. Not all of us have that kind of time to unlock everything.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Doing a Mercy and then a Fatality will give you 6 Hearts, or if you do a Mercy then a Brutality you will get 8 Hearts.

Also remember you can get Hearts from daily challenges, Tower completion rewards, in Krypt Chests, and free ones from hanging bodies. If you link to mobile you get daily login rewards and I believe you can get Hearts there as well.

Don't grind hearts. You get plenty from boss towers or character towers you summon, like 20 or 50 at a time. And you'll have more than enough when going for the 1250 fatalities needed for the last area of the Krypt.

The rate is fine now. Soul fragments need a boost though, and arguably the ridiculous requirements for the heads and character towers.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
They're all gone for me, except the one in Kollector's room who keeps respawning in a spooky pose.
The others respawn too from time to time, though not as frequent.

Speaking of, have you guys experienced that sometimes the hanging man in Kollector's area sometimes hand right by the entrance, like some guy floating right at the first table just waiting for you? It's a glitch, but I think it's kinda funny. At first I thought the Kollector was standing there, but then saw I could spear him.

E

Eldriken

There are konsumables that you can use that increase the kurrency rewards for the tower.

Bring up your konsumable menu and switch it to "Whole Tower" at the top left. Just scroll through them and see what is most beneficial for your current Towers of Time.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It’s not that bad and I found lots of augments for Cassie that gives me extra hearts. I now get 7 per brutality and 5 per fatality. Check your augments!