What's new

General/Other - Kotal Kahn Step aside Nightwolf...

...blood sacrifices are in.

Haha... no but seriously guys, Kotal just rules. I love his design and that weapon...

I looked it up and it seems it's an Aztec weapon called a Macuahuitl. Basically it's a flat wooden club with blades of obsidian on it's ridge. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macuahuitl

Here's a couple variants of it:

And I'm completely honest when I say this, but I used to think about how a game like MK could incorporate a weapon like this after watching that movie Apocalypto. It definitely needs to be used for fatalities.

Last edited:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I was thinking the same thing, NRS had an idea of adding an hispanic character when they made MK DA so they came up with Bo Rai Cho which sounds like (Borracho) So im glad they have an Aztec warrior as a character in the MKU.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
i'm glad i'm not the only person who thought it was a moustache.

But god DAMN I'm gonna play this bad motherfucker.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
He looks like a sort of God of War.

You know who else are Gods of War? Kratos and Ares. And they both sucked.

<3

E

Eldriken

Mained. Mained! MAINED!

JUST BECAUSE OF THAT FATALITY. M.A.I.N.E.D.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The face he makes when he's carving the chest.

It's not pure bliss, it's like, I don't know how to describe it.

It's almost inhuman, like a machine or a very primal animal doing a routine, like an alligator death roll to snap it's prey's bones.

Something about it is a lot more badass than if he were to do it with a big stupid smile, or an angry face.

E

Eldriken

The face he makes when he's carving the chest.

It's not pure bliss, it's like, I don't know how to describe it.

It's almost inhuman, like a machine or a very primal animal doing a routine, like an alligator death roll to snap it's prey's bones.

Something about it is a lot more badass than if he were to do it with a big stupid smile, or an angry face.
Callous. I think that's what you're looking for.