What's new

Stealth Changes With 8/31 Patch (and 9-1 HOTFIX)

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
Shroud into throw always did 32%. No one plays Pyro so yall just never knew about. Working as intended
if it's working as intended then wouldn't the shroud explode and disappear after the throw like it does when you use the buffed fireballs or her string with the fireball in it?

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Enter the Reign of Takahashi Takeda.
You guys deserve to get whipped after everything we've had to deal with. :joker:

Although I will say I feel JC's struggle.. :DOGE

Themata94

They're comin' outta the Goddamn walls!
I'm not having as much issue with D'Vorah's RC as people seem to be implying there is. I tend to release block and I've seen other people not really doing that, perhaps that's a thing now that OSs have been removed so it's stricter on what you're actually inputting?

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
Maybe I'm missing something here but why the fuck would they hide fixes they done to the game and not want to put them in the patch notes? Poor design maybe.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I'm not having as much issue with D'Vorah's RC as people seem to be implying there is. I tend to release block and I've seen other people not really doing that, perhaps that's a thing now that OSs have been removed so it's stricter on what you're actually inputting?
Yea I've been hearing this

Themata94

They're comin' outta the Goddamn walls!
Maybe I'm missing something here but why the fuck would they hide fixes they done to the game and not want to put them in the patch notes? Poor design maybe.
They can be changes that are results of the changes they've stated making. Like you'll see a combo quoted as no longer working, which is a result of adjustments to frame data etc. Some things do slip through the cracks unmentioned though, and this was a big patch

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
They can be changes that are results of the changes they've stated making. Like you'll see a combo quoted as no longer working, which is a result of adjustments to frame data etc. Some things do slip through the cracks unmentioned though, and this was a big patch
Ah, I see.

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
Since the release of the game it seems like Kung Jin is the only character that hasn't received a single nerf despite being disgustingly easy to use (mostly Bojutsu I'm talking about here) and being safe off most of his strings. He actually got a buff this patch, lol. Shaolin could probably use a buff but I definitely didn't think Bojutsu needed anything more ffs.