What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs Stanky leg

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
I started learning jacqui today and I'm trying to do stanky leg but I can only get it like a quarter of the time. Is there some technique to do it or something?

KuralKing

Never forget The Great Ferra/Torr Scare!
I gotta confess i don't even know what move that is, never managed to do it! :rolleyes:

Lokheit

Noob
I can use it if I put my fingers over the buttons like an arcade machine instead of holding it like a regular controller, but of course that doesn't work when I have to return my hand to the original position to continue combos.

I'm not really sure why they put the execution bar so high for certain stuff... if it's meant to work, make it work like with the other characters. Goro has Up+button non jumping attacks, Jaquie could just have an up+4 command instead of the ridicously tight frame window to make this one work, just my 2 cents...

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Hit 4 then hold up and 4 at the same time hold it until it comes out of it doesn't you missed the timing. Other then that it works everytime
Your welcome.
So I have no idea why, but this worked amazing for me. Not even joking, I could rarely get one consistently and now after learning it the way you posted here, I've learned the input quite easily and can do very consistent in practice and on the current live patch (no beta changes). I've even started including it in my corner BnBs and neutral game now. Not at the level of anti-airing with it yet, but wow, thank you so much for writing it that way... I have no idea why it helped so much, but it did!

No
So I have no idea why, but this worked amazing for me. Not even joking, I could rarely get one consistently and now after learning it the way you posted here, I've learned the input quite easily and can do very consistent in practice and on the current live patch (no beta changes). I've even started including it in my corner BnBs and neutral game now. Not at the level of anti-airing with it yet, but wow, thank you so much for writing it that way... I have no idea why it helped so much, but it did!
no problem lol when I was learning no one could explain it right to me either so I figured it out I find her stanly leg combos easier the. Anything else