What's new

Stance affects Neutral Jump Punches ? (old ?)

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
Game has been out for three months so this is pobably old info, BUT

Was messing around in the trainer earlier and I noticed that NJP in combos would often not connect unless I pressed the opposite button of my footing.
ie. Chest facing out, BP or 2 would connect almost all of the time while FP would not while Back facing out would cause FP or 1 to connect

Anyone experienced this and can point me if possible towards more info

Fuzzymic14

FC Bound
Game has been out for three months so this is pobably old info, BUT

Was messing around in the trainer earlier and I noticed that NJP in combos would often not connect unless I pressed the opposite button of my footing.
ie. Chest facing out, BP or 2 would connect almost all of the time while FP would not while Back facing out would cause FP or 1 to connect

Anyone experienced this and can point me if possible towards more info
idk if old, but i tried today and i can confirm that this is correct with Sektor. I can connect jp all the time but when im facing the other way its alot difficult to connect. Good call

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
idk if old, but i tried today and i can confirm that this is correct with Sektor. I can connect jp all the time but when im facing the other way its alot difficult to connect. Good call
Yup Sektor was the one I was messing around with when I noticed this.

Anyone else got any input ?

aj1701

Noob
Sounds reasonable. Open or closed stance affects other things as well. Perhaps this is why the advice is to piano both punch buttons doing a NJP, ensuring that one would hit.