What's new

Tech Staff F3 Corner Vortex

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Shoutouts to Injustice's shitty recordings, this tech took me like 40 minutes to record because the crappy CPU kept doing the wrong combo... Anyway yeah the F3 crosses up and wakeups reverse, but the wakeup inputs stay the same

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
No the recordings kept messing up and I was too salty to give a shit lol. I'm gonna test this further tomorrow
Oh! Are you talking about the slowdown that happens sometimes? If it's that just wait till the injustice loading logo disappears before you begin recording.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Oh! Are you talking about the slowdown that happens sometimes? If it's that just wait till the injustice loading logo disappears before you begin recording.
Nah I'm talking about when you go to AI options, then record. For some reason the CPU kept messing up the combo lol

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Very nice.. Staff j3 also crosses up off a hard knock down, in the corner its sexy regardless of what kinda knock down it is, but I think its to inconsistent though.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Man that's stupid....he already has stupid flip kick crossup crap and now this! :mad: I didn't like this character as it was -_-

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
bro...but it's like, since you can react to batgirl's 50-50 you should have no problem blocking this:DOGE
Oh you :joker:

It's not reacting to it that's the problem, that's easy :DOGE it's knowing whether it'll cross up or not that's the problem :confused:

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Shoutouts to Injustice's shitty recordings, this tech took me like 40 minutes to record because the crappy CPU kept doing the wrong combo... Anyway yeah the F3 crosses up and wakeups reverse, but the wakeup inputs stay the same
So, J3 D2 Staff Spin F3 vortex?

That's what this is looking like.