What's new

*SPOILERS* From the MKX comic, some familiar characters appear

khrome

Master of The Universe
Kittelsen said White ninja next to Kotal isn't Smoke
https://twitter.com/kittelsen/status/555461594889469952

Frame on the extreme left is part of the story so I'll leave that out..

Center Frame - Frost? vs Cassie Cage? This battle was teased in the Issue 2 synopsis if I'm not wrong.

Right Frame - Kotal Kahn eating the heart of someone? Can't make out who the person is on the left but the silhouette on the right looks a lot like the newcomers, Ferra and Torr.

Left-most Frame: Reiko and Mileena romancing?

Left Frame: Sub Zero fighting against some Cyber Ninjas. I'm hoping to see the Cyborgs return in MK X so hopefully he doesn't defeat them all.

Right Frame: Kano stabbing the hand of a Shokan? You can see his other hand below so definitely Shokan.

Right-most Frame: Jax training someone. Another new-gen fighter?

Yes.. it has begun!

Source: http://www.drjengo.com/2015/01/mk-x-physical-comic-1.html

Last edited:
*SPOILERS*
Okay idk how to do the spoiler bar thang to hide the info but here's what happens in chapter 3

-demon fox shows takeda he's drugged and hunged hanzo. Fox is making scorpion relive the events of his past to bring out a new scorpion. Fox tells takeda to put him out of his misery and before scorpion is reawakened.
-scorpion awakes and fights demon fox ( the art is amazing). He stabs fox with the kamidogu, which was the demons plan, he claims every drop of blood makes him more powerful. He beats hanzo up while mocking him how raiden left him in the dark on info about the kamidogu and how it's connected to quan chi.
-takeda kills demon fox by slicing him in half. Takeda and scorpion mourn on what's happened and adventure out to seek raiden. They plan to rebuild the clan, but scorpion first wants to show takeda how to make a god beg for mercy. :))

-raiden and fujin speak about finding the demon. Raiden cuts himself with the kamidogu of order, hoping to help enhance his vision and find the demon. Right after is the page above showing all the old favs returning :)

Last edited by a moderator:

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Im gonna assume the guy next to kotal is a brand new homie not Khrome unfortunately
Edit: Or nawwwwwwwww

Last edited: