What's new

[[SPOILER]] Klassic Noob Saibot , Smoke , Kenshi & Rain !!!

mingzang

Master of Disaster

LOL Noob Saibott . So Smoke & Noob have MK2 outfits .
And what happen to Kenshi's hair :facepalm: ???

Edit: these pictures are in Xbox Live's dashboard , right ? I thought they are leaked picture :p .

gravager

Noob
nice.. so do we know those are final renders? or concept art type stuff. I would be sad if Noob/Smoke actually turned out to be swaps of the MK1 classic skins.

heh Resistance misspelled also. If I was putting something up for millions of customers to see I would run it through a spell check & let somebody look it over...

GStick

Noob
You know, they're calling them MK1 outfits... but they're actually the MK2 outfits if you look close enough. Noob and Smoke actually wore those, and according to the front page they're going to be free, so it's all good.

gravager

Noob
yeah thats what I meant, they have the MK2 look in those pics. which is ideal because those guys weren't in MK1... it would just make me want MK2 sub, scorp, & reptile though

Tim Static

Adminerator
Those are MK2 outfits on Smoke and Noob from the XBL dashboard. They have the shin guards that as worn by catchers in baseball/softball, which were what was used in the filming of MK2. :p

Faded

Noob
You know, they're calling them MK1 outfits... but they're actually the MK2 outfits if you look close enough. Noob and Smoke actually wore those, and according to the front page they're going to be free, so it's all good.
They're not free, Cyrax and Sektor are but the rest comes with the season pass for 1200msp or you buy them individually when they are released. But they are definitely not free.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
They're not free, Cyrax and Sektor are but the rest comes with the season pass for 1200msp or you buy them individually when they are released. But they are definitely not free.
No they are free, they already announced that each DLC character is coming with 2 free klassic kostumes, the season pass thing is just slightly deceptive and tries to make the deal seem better then it is, which it's actually a pretty good deal by itself, but w/e.

They are most certanly free.

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
It seems like they took MKA and MK3's Rain and mashed them into a blender and got this.

I love the way he looks. Now.. its all up to NRS to give him the right move set.